-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff Clay

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hey Guys and Gals! Looking for a new or used "ring and cable", part #8-33-121 for my 1970 Dodge Dart. This part sets in the steering wheel and rides on the "roller" in the steering column that provides the horn operation. My parts plastic insulation completely fell apart and needs to be replaced. Anyone with this part new or used please contact me. Thanks

I can send you the components to replace the plastic insulator you had that went brittle and fell apart. You'll just need to pull your old cancelling ring, contact, remove any of the old insulation, and replace with what I send you, re-install the canceller ring and you're ready. I restore the wood wheels and others and do it all the time when I have your situation. Usually every wheel. $5 shipped.

I can send you the components to replace the plastic insulator you had that went brittle and fell apart. You'll just need to pull your old cancelling ring, contact, remove any of the old insulation, and replace with what I send you, re-install the canceller ring and you're ready. I restore the wood wheels and others and do it all the time when I have your situation. Usually every wheel. $5 shipped.
YES...I'll buy your part. How's the best way to get in contact with you? Thanks Jeff

RR70...Thanks for your fix for my steering wheel!! It worked great!! Thanks again!! Jeff

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back