Steering Wheel

-
Grant Classic Nostalgia Steering Wheels 1004 You'll want to use the correct "can" adapter because the Grant ones are not even close to fitting like it should. Dales Cuda Shop has the correct adapter but it's not cheap. But good parts never are. I just put this one on this summer and while it's not an exact copy, I think it looks nicer than an OEM style repop myself.

Last edited:
Tuff wheel
tuff wheel.jpg

Grant Classic Nostalgia Steering Wheels 1004 You'll want to use the correct "can" adapter because the Grant ones are not even close to fitting like it should. Dales Cuda Shop has the correct adapter but it's not cheap. But good parts never are. Just put this one on this summer and while it's not an exact copy, I think it looks nicer than an OEM style repop myself.
Agree on Hellrats wheel choice 100%. Put one on our 70 Dart. The Grants a good piece.

I’ll be putting an original Tuff wheel and can on an 80 J Body floor shift column going in my 65 Dart wagon

D939CFA9-3AFA-4188-9C1E-9E62A0A97685.jpeg

and this Grant on my tilt J Body column going in my 47 Dodge

1B8392D4-2C64-4ECC-8289-2622D5023FD8.jpeg

I agree with a Tuff Wheel if you have Power Steering. The diameter of the Tuff Wheel is a bit smaller than the other factory wheels & easier to maneuver IMO....:steering:

Demon AC Install 039.jpg

I agree with the tuff wheel seems like that's what everyone is agreeing too! Its the best looking classics wheel imo I always loved the look the rim blow barracuda wheels.

I have to get one for mine eventually mine is all cracked up and falling apart I wanted to put an orginal one back on it but they are sky high you would think a 75 wheel wouldn't be hard to find used noone really wants to build them every one just parts them out. But I havent had much luck finding one affordable

-
Back