Steve magnante's 1962 dodge dart police car

-
It's good to see he's above ground. You can sure tell he's been through it too.

God bless Him & keep Him strong, hope the auction does well, & that His recovery is the best possible.

One very knowledgeable historian.....Really loved him in the episodes of "Junkyard Gold" Ditto on great to see
him up and around....

Dude needs to start a go fund me page. There’s a lot of love for him out there. Hate to see him sell off his whole life’s work.

^^^^I bettered ya!! $25.

:poke:

I could have maybe done more, but a huge pine took out my old Ram pickup other week in a storm..

Really, like said there is a lot of respect and love for Steve. Hopefully this go fund will be shared with all the old car world. MotorTrend should have stepped up and helped him out too.

I cancelled my motor trend subscription because they didn't step in. Hell with them. They cancelled his show anyway. Dropped em. Least they can do they sold out to paramount+ which made watching more inconvenient as well.

There was a note i read, maybe on the scott fellas GFM page. Something about Steve setting up his own GFM account.

I was going to wait to give but the Scott guy seems legit so i went for it.

Ill pitch in another 20 when Steve opens his account after May 29th. I think that was the date.

Strike now i say, if you would buy him lunch, then buy him a life. $20!.......$100!

Latest I saw it was already over 50K. I hope he does well.

Debt is a huge stress. Tough to heal under stress. With the power of many hands. He is willing to sell everything to settle his debt. House and car. No bitching about it.

Says a lot about a guy.

^^I certainly do not know Steve personally, but like clementine^^^ says, I bet Steve is a real standup guy that deserves his many fans to come to his aid. Just a lot of people with small contributions can change this mans life back to as much as normal as possible.

As I have already stated...I sure hope we find that MotorTrend, BJ and etc has helped this man out, subcontracted or whatever he might be classified by the execs and owners.

It's good see him on the mend but really shitty he's in the position he's in because of illness. Did he not have health insurance through working for MT or BJ? I guess it's irrelevant at this point, but it sure sucks seeing him liquidating everything just to pay medical bills.

-
Back