Still Looking !!

-

Still Looking !!

Reaction score
Hi people, new to site, have been looking for a Very Good condition 65 Barracuda. Found one in Warren,MI but guy thought it was more valuable than I did, Thought I was a nit picker because I asked a lot of questions about what had been done to the Barracuda. Maybe I screwed it up. But the guy got mad and hung up on me. I'll just keep looking.

Welcome aboard from Westland! Keep an eye on the for sale forum here, usually a good deal to be found there. Good luck with your search, and I will keep an eye out locally for you.

Welcome, there are many around it'll just take time,remember you get what you pay for and folks do think they are worth more than you do it's all part of the game.

Welcome. You'll find what your're looking for, just keep hunting.

Welcome from Midland MI. I think you will find a nice 65 if you are patient. I have seen a couple real nice deals come across FABO that had me tempted including a really nice black first gen Barracuda that went for very cheap near you a few months ago.

There is one being offered next weekend at central pa auto auction classic car sale, Ive looked it over and its nicer than new. 273 formula S 4 speed only thing not original is the crager ss wheels You might be able to see it on the web sight, dont miss this sale 20 and 21 of july. open to public must have cash or letter from your bank of gaurantee. [ame]http://www.cpaautoauction.com/docs/centralpennaa/2012_classic_sale_catalog.pdf[/ame]

Welcome.If the seller doesn't have the patience to deal with questions,pass on it.You have to live with that decision.m,he doesn't.Might check out the classifieds here.

Yea you can never ask too many questions when your buying

Welcome to FABO!

You will enjoy this site. Great people and information!

Ma Snart

Attachments

• Shop Driver Side front 3 QTR High.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 81
What's your price range and how far are you willing to travel?

-
Back