Still Ripped Off!!!!

-

Rodzilla

Reaction score
Please click on link and you will see details in the last thread I posted about a FABO rip off artist.

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=181582

If it were up to me this walking talking diaper stain would be banned from this forum,,,and planet earth.

I had to threaten him 5 days after my "Ripped Off!!!" thread that if he didn't send my stuff ASAP I was going to update previous thread that he hasn't come thru on his end, again. It took a couple more days to have my rocker assemblies sent and when he sent the tracking number he also stated "intake to follow". Well since then I've emailed him half a dozen times and no replys to my question of when is it coming, the last one with a warning that if no reply by friday afternoon I'm posting on FABO about whats going on. Also, I got the rocker arms last thursday and they are definately used. So I give up and he can go F#$K himself, I don't want anymore of his junk. AND I took my indy heads he sent into the machine shop monday and I have to have valve job done and different locks put in. Plus the springs which were suppose to match what I need for my cam are 100lb light at full opening. Closed pressure on the seat was close. Will be $350 minimum charge on getting heads squared away.
So anyone out there this is a giant warning to you to stay the hell away from Brian and Mark Lange (LFR Enterprises). I hope the americans that have contacted me about getting shafted as well have good luck in getting johhny law on these guys case and get their money back.

So,,now its looking like I will spend a grand on some T&D rockers so I can have some piece of mind. Absolute BS!!! All in all I'll be into heads and buying a new intake for a total of $5000, from now on when it comes to big ticket items I will be ordering new, unless I can look at them in person before buying.

So anyone that has offered before to go over to his house and have "words" with him, by all means please do!

Wow, sorry to hear, dunno if a mod can step in to help, or send him some warnings, good luck and sorry it didnt work out! I hit the "thanks" button for the warning on these assclowns!

Did warning sent and thread lock commenced.

Sorry to here this story, it sucks when good people get screwed over by no good lying c$%k s&*king pieces of ****.

It sucks that there are people out there like this. Besides this hiccup my last 16 months on FABO has been awesome! After a 10 yr break from Mopar muscle it has been great fun going through the learning curve of whats new out there in the aftermarket world and seeing the dozens of new possibilites for doing a resto other then stock. 16 months ago when I purchased my shell of a Demon I would have never dreamed it would end up like it is :)

What about internet crime? Being international in nature,you would think there are some resources for you.

C'mon, give the guy a break, he's been fighting a 106 degree temp!!!LOL!! He must be one heck of a fighter because 106=DEAD!!! Excuses, excuses... give poor Rod some real facts, like where his stuff really is!!! Geof

I feel for you because I have been there myself. I got Ripped off by a member here for $2800.00 just about 2 Years ago.

Rodzilla-

I hope Marks340 comes to his senses- he has just ripped me off for $2,800.00- stay away from doing business w/LFR enterprises and Marks340!

Rodzilla-

I hope Marks340 comes to his senses- he has just ripped me off for $2,800.00- stay away from doing business w/LFR enterprises and Marks340!

So the same guy got you also?? That is a Damn shame. That is this guys character then. He is a straight out crook no if ands or butts about it!

I've seen some of the stuff this person has sold... not close to as described. He was banned here for a while, then let back in.

He had some issues on Moparts as well with stuff bought/sold and the general smell was bad.

I've seen some of the stuff this person has sold... not close to as described. He was banned here for a while, then let back in.

He had some issues on Moparts as well with stuff bought/sold and the general smell was bad.

And nearly ALL of his posts were stuff for sale!!

I haven't done any transactions on FABO, but I'm always really cautious about internet transactions. One of the things I like to do is check and see if the person has an ebay account, if they do, I check their feedback. I do a quick google search for their handle to see if anything funny comes up, I try to pay with a method that if it goes south I have some sort of recourse, never deal with high dollar stuff without seeing in person, and lastly I use the old adage...if it's too good to be true.

Obviously there are a few members here I would do business with without going through that, but they've been around a long time and have done so much without any problem. Others that I don't recognize or are new to a site within a month or with only a couple of posts, out of country etc I stay clear. Doesn't matter if they're looking to buy or sell.

Guess I'm just paranoid, but I've never been scammed online, so I hope some of those things help people.

I haven't done any transactions on FABO, but I'm always really cautious about internet transactions. One of the things I like to do is check and see if the person has an ebay account, if they do, I check their feedback. I do a quick google search for their handle to see if anything funny comes up, I try to pay with a method that if it goes south I have some sort of recourse, never deal with high dollar stuff without seeing in person, and lastly I use the old adage...if it's too good to be true.

Obviously there are a few members here I would do business with without going through that, but they've been around a long time and have done so much without any problem. Others that I don't recognize or are new to a site within a month or with only a couple of posts, out of country etc I stay clear. Doesn't matter if they're looking to buy or sell.

Guess I'm just paranoid, but I've never been scammed online, so I hope some of those things help people.

He had good feedback on ebay and here,,,why I didn't hesitate. And it wasn't a too good to be true deal, I was looking to save $500 ish over buying new, and these were suppose to be new unused stuff. Heads look new but still need work, rocker assemblies weren't new. And the intake he can keep, that and I doubt he was going to send it anyway. :banghead:

You need to pay this piece of dirt a personal visit. Your already in for quite a few $$,so showing up on his doorstep would not be out of line money wise.Draft up some legal paperwork,and then show up on his door and serve it yourself.

He will smarten up ASAP.

I would do this soon. The law is not hastened to help you when you delay.

He had good feedback on ebay and here,,,why I didn't hesitate. And it wasn't a too good to be true deal, I was looking to save $500 ish over buying new, and these were suppose to be new unused stuff. Heads look new but still need work, rocker assemblies weren't new. And the intake he can keep, that and I doubt he was going to send it anyway. :banghead:

That really sucks, especially when you take precautions and try to mitigate the chances of loss. New, unused is a scary, questionable description of parts. The truly sad thing is how people like this make it impossible to take even good people at their word anymore.

Just sent them a message about that rockin' motor they have listed on ebay. Hope to hear from them soon so I can send them the 6K. Hope y'all don't mind, I used your transaction details as reference!!! Geof

Just sent them a message about that rockin' motor they have listed on ebay. Hope to hear from them soon so I can send them the 6K. Hope y'all don't mind, I used your transaction details as reference!!! Geof

Oh ya no prob,,,you'll be in good hands, send your $6K immediately. And to top it off you'll have to pay the $500 shipping on top of that for the non existant motor you won't be receiving.

-
Back