Stockton CA Autocross

-

norcal-fjo

Reaction score
Sacramento chapter SCCA is holding their rounds 3 & 4 Autocross this coming week-end at the Stockton CA faigrounds. I think it is $35 for SCCA members, and $50 for non. (I think it is free to watch)I will be running my 70 Swinger in the CAM-T class. Come give it a try, or watch the action! Check the website for details; sfrscca "autocross" top of page, then "Sacramento". Wish me luck!

Attachments

• DartCrowsCam-1.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 220
Sacramento chapter SCCA is holding their rounds 3 & 4 Autocross this coming week-end at the Stockton CA faigrounds. I think it is $35 for SCCA members, and $50 for non. (I think it is free to watch)I will be running my 70 Swinger in the CAM-T class. Come give it a try, or watch the action! Check the website for details; sfrscca "autocross" top of page, then "Sacramento". Wish me luck!

Go get em Rick! Did you get new tires?

Hey Tom! Yes I did get new tires. I ended up with the Dunlops. This will be first time out on them. Hoping for a big difference, but ready for the reality slap.

Quick up-date: Ran both days at Stockton. Car performed fairly well. Good enough to move into the points lead in CAM-T Sacramento chapter. Interesting, they are only showing five total in the points, and there should be seven. Maybe, they will fix it. I am having some fuel starving pulling off of tight corners. I need to make a set of .110 float seats for next outing, and I may try a little different front alignment. Sorry, no pictures as I was by myself.

-
Back