Stockton CA Car Club

-

mopowers

Reaction score
Do any of you folks know anything about the "Norsemen Club" from Stockton CA?? Here's an old plaque from way back that I'm refinishing. It belonged to my late uncle who grew up hotrodding around in Stockton in the late 60's and early 70's and spent his adult life in Fresno racing a FED in various nostalgia drag events. I was looking at this plaque out in my garage and got a little curious. Does anyone have any info??? Thanks Guys.

0122151951_zps81308d14.jpg

I don't but do know a couple of guys in Stockton (I see one of them on Facebook).

I don't know a thing about clubs in Stockton. Do you have a Facebook account? That's where I see George posting.

I know I have seen that logo before. Maybe in a nostalgia photo in Hot Rod.

Couldn't find anything online except info on a motorcycle club.

Well, if nothing else, at least I have something cool to hang up in the garage.

0126151722_0001_zpsd242df79.jpg

I showed George the picture and it brought back memories of a night when about 20 "club" members (thugs, apparently) jumped three guys. George was one of those guys. To sum up what he told me, "20 of them jumped three hippies in a park, got their asses handed to them." According to George, by 1969 he and his friends had pretty much put that "gang" out of business...

Yup. I've known George for over 30 years and that was the first I heard of the story...

-
Back