Stolen 71 Challenger R/T Medicine Hat Alberta

-

missing linc

Loose nut behind the wheel
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
STOLEN : 1971 Dodge Challenger R/T 500 big block have keys in hand still , either they popped the ignition or trailered it missing from Ross glen Medicine Hat Alberta , BIG REWARD TO GET IT BACK
stolen 71 Challenger 1.jpg
stolen 71 Challenger 2.jpg
stolen 71 Challenger 3.jpg
stolen 71 Challenger 4.jpg
stolen 71 Challenger 5.jpg

Longshot I expect, but maybe with some of the Alberta and Saskatchewan members help we can find this car.
Edit: The car does not belong to me, I hoped that by getting more eyes watching that it might be returned to the owner.
Thanks to all for looking.

Last edited:
Damn! That really blows, really hoping you get it back and someone gets put out of circulation for a while...

Dam, it’s only 2 1/2 hours from me. That’s a beautiful car. I hope it gets found quick and the thieves get punished. Kim

Its just weird that a 'numbers' car (looks like it could be) could actually be fenced to someone as the partial VIN is on about 6 things in the car. You know that its been heavily documented (E-body guys are all about the numbers) and there is no way short of an offshore sale (Muscle cars are huge in Japan, not sure about China yet) that a car like this could be kept out the public unless someone was going to part it out for 1/4 of what its worth whole. Shame, hope we (the online Mopar community) can find it.

-
Back