Stolen Parts

-

'64 Cuda

Reaction score
I finally managed to tow my '64 Barracuda home to South Dakota, after having stored it in Nebraska for about 8 years. When I went to get it, I found that some things had been stolen from my storage building. :angry4:

I appear to be missing the following items:

N.I.B. gold Ansen 1 piece bellhousing. The box was crappy but the part was new & also had an almost new boot for the clutch fork. I think there was also a crudely modified bellcrank pivot in the box.

Set of Hi-Po 340 exhaust manifolds from a late 60's engine. I might be able to identify them if I saw them.

N.I.B. Thrush Louvered Sidekick sidepipes, 70" long. Again, the box was crappy & had some moisture damage, but the parts were new.

I might be missing other parts, but haven't had time to do a full inventory. The parts were stolen from south central Nebraska, so I'd expect them to be for sale in that general area, or maybe on Ebay. I think they were stolen in the last month or so. If anybody comes across an "Unbelieveable Deal!" on these items I'd appreciate hearing about it. Thanks!

P.S. On the bright side, they didn't find my N.O.S. headlight bezels!

Sorry to hear this. I'll make this a sticky so everyone can read it.

Got to just hate that kind of sh*t. :wack: Wish you some luck and we'll keep our ears and eyes open.

PS Maybe try checking local papers/ buy & sale as well.

Sorry to hear of your loss cuda! This type of thing pisses me off to no end. We pay enough for parts without having to buy them twice. If it was a recent theft they may still be around, but chances are they are gone. Good luck, hope you locate the parts and the culprits!! :violent1:

man im sorry to hear that, but on a good note its nice to see another fellow SD viewer, what town do you live by/near :toothy7:

I spend time on the computer and do alote of searche's I will make a note and ask for these part's.
I like cathen theive's.
sorry to here this happen'ed Cuda.lol

i dont have alot of valuble parts but lots of tools , thats my worst nightmare man everytime i hear a noise at night i jump out of bed to look at the garage. sorry to hear that man

I can totally simpathize with you. I use to have a '65 cuda and I know from personal experience how difficult it is to find pre '67 parts! Especially when there are so few reproductions!

-
Back