Stolen

-

69valiant21

Reaction score
Whelp. Got robbed Thursday night. The bastards stole my carb, my optima red top, and all of my tools. All while we slept. Pretty mad. But I guess it's a clear sign it's time for EFI...

Whelp. Got robbed Thursday night. The bastards stole my carb, my optima red top, and all of my tools. All while we slept. Pretty mad. But I guess it's a clear sign it's time for EFI...

That's so f-ing Wrong... Why do peeps have to steal other's hard earned property!!!

They will pay in the end someday... ⚓

Sorry to hear that man, time to invest in a surveilance system so they will not come back or at least get caught.

To bad you can't protect your property with deadly force! 65'

Sounds like someone popped the hood and took the stuff right out of the car. I always wondered if there was anything you could get to keep this from happening. With a few wrenches and half a brain someone could take well over $1000 in parts off an engine.

Im 95% sure they used my tools to steal my stuff, then stole the tools...

Definitely time for some surveillance.

And its mostly my fault....I was working on the mower and moved a rake out of the way...right in the way of the over head door sensor. Before bed the girlfriend pressed the button to close the door and went inside. Well, it never closed. Open all night.

What sucks is the town I live in is known for low crime rate. Nothing happens here. Whelp I learned the hard way there are bad people everywhere.

Do you have any pictures of the stuff ? I will watch the local Craig's list, they seem to post them in smaller towns states away.
f-ing scumbags

Similar thing happened to a neighbor in my neighborhood . Stole tools and parts of his fox body . Also a area with no crime . F bastards , I pulled my guns out, installed cameras and put crazy locks on my garage .

He's in Michigan , you can shoot em there just drag em in the house and shoot em again before tossing em back out in the yard is what the Michigan State Police told me when I lived there .

also put a couple blanks in 3rd and 4th round shoot them then fire off the blanks and say I gave him a couple warning shots but he kept coming.

also put a couple blanks in 3rd and 4th round shoot them then fire off the blanks and say I gave him a couple warning shots but he kept coming.

Shouldn't the warning shots go in # 1 & #2 round... You should fire warnings BEFORE shooting him instead of AFTER...

Warning shots my ***, the warning is you don't go on other people's property.
I know.... legalities.
Where I grew up there was a guy that had a sign at the front of his property that said WARNING-DO NOT ENTER, this property guarded with a 30:06, Tresspassers will be SHOT- survivors prosecuted!
I don't think he ever had a problem.

Last edited:
Shouldn't the warning shots go in # 1 & #2 round... You should fire warnings BEFORE shooting him instead of AFTER...

I had an officer tell me that a non law enforcement professional could easily get that mixed up in a panic moment.:D

Warning shots my ***, the warning is you don't go on other people's property.
I know.... legalities.
Where I grew up there was a guy that had a sign at the front of his property that said WARNING-DO NOT ENTER, this property guarded with a 30:06, Tresspassers will be SHOT- survivors prosecuted!
I don't think he ever had a problem.

The sign on our yard says, "Tresspassers will be SHOT- survivors will be SHOT again..."

a friend of mine has a sign , it reads '' that locked door you just broke through , was for your protection'' .

Most times it's someone you know.
Probably right. A random common thief would have just grabbed the tools and whatever else they could get quickly and bolted. Only someone who knew what was under the hood would have bothered to take the time to open the hood and pull a carb and battery.

-
Back