Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I got a vacuum sealer for Christmas. Broke it out of the box and tried it out. Works good.

1000010164.jpg
1000010167.jpg

Frying up a pound of Hamberger and amazed on how much water they can stuff into it to take 3/4's of a pound into a pound.
Tired of getting **** on. Another bend over and take it bull **** deal.
Other than that, I'm a happy camper.
I made chilli

Frying up a pound of Hamberger and amazed on how much water they can stuff into it to take 3/4's of a pound into a pound.
Tired of getting **** on. Another bend over and take it bull **** deal.
Other than that, I'm a happy camper.
Yep and fillers. Like wood shavings in Parmesien cheese.
It's why I buy a piece and grate my own.

IMG_6354.jpeg
It’s a single serve bottle. :lol: That’s the biggest size the store near me carried. I did pick up a bottle (full size) of Whistle Pig also to try.

Yep and fillers. Like wood shavings in Parmesien cheese.
It's why I buy a piece and grate my own.
The favorite hunk of meat for the pit round here, Tri Tip. We used to get them cheaper than hamburger. Heck it's the pointy end of the Sirloin. But no markets outside the Central Coast would buy them cuz they're not attractive to look at, so everywhere else they got ground up for hamburger. Shop don't grind them, sell them for cheap. We didn't argue :lol:

View attachment 1716238931It’s a single serve bottle. :lol: That’s the biggest size the store near me carried. I did pick up a bottle (full size) of Whistle Pig also to try.
Yellowstone is not bad. I have many bottles but most are barrel picks. The highest proof is 119 but it doesn't drink hot. I had an early bottle of Whistle Pig that was phenomenal. I have a bought a few since then that are less than stellar. You won't know until you open it and sip on it until the level is down to the shoulders of the bottle. Ask me any time for recommendations. I have tried a few.

Didn't know that, thanks.
Based on their results, Essential Everyday 100% Grated Parmesan Cheese from Jewel-Osco landed at 8.8 percent cellulose. Great Value 100% Grated Parmesan Cheese from Walmart clocked in at 7.8 percent. Even Whole Foods, despite not listing cellulose as an ingredient, had 0.3 percent of the filler.Jun 22, 2017
Food & Wine: Rigorously tested recipes and trusted culinary content › a...
The Amount of Wood Pulp in Grated Parmesan Cheese May Surprise You - Food & Wine

Yellowstone is not bad. I have many bottles but most are barrel picks. The highest proof is 119 but it doesn't drink hot. I hd Early bottle of Whistle Pig That was phenomenal. I have a bought a few since then that are less than stellar. You won't know until you open it and sip in it until the level is down to the shoulders of the bottle. Ask me any time for recommendations. I have tried a few.
Trying to find a new bottle for you to try has been hard for me but fun. :thumbsup:

View attachment 1716238931It’s a single serve bottle. :lol: That’s the biggest size the store near me carried. I did pick up a bottle (full size) of Whistle Pig also to try.
You would have laughed Steph. So I took out the new shotgun at youth practice last night. The one I bought that would not shoot so I rebuilt all the internals. So I am approaching the line at the end of practice wondering if the thing will even go off, much less worry about hitting anything. I just want to take a couple shots to ensure it is functional then finish putting it back together. Comb is not adjusted after the tear down buttstock is on Willy Nilly to gain access to screw. Literally just want to see if it will go off. But nooooo, the team would not allow that. I had to shoot 25, the heckling is as you can imagine with a line full of teenagers. I managed to bust twenty so they tore into me for shooting poorly! No mercy at all, they did not care about comb adjustment butt stock, cant, nuthin! They were merciless!
As it should be!

Based on their results, Essential Everyday 100% Grated Parmesan Cheese from Jewel-Osco landed at 8.8 percent cellulose. Great Value 100% Grated Parmesan Cheese from Walmart clocked in at 7.8 percent. Even Whole Foods, despite not listing cellulose as an ingredient, had 0.3 percent of the filler.Jun 22, 2017
Food & Wine: Rigorously tested recipes and trusted culinary content › a...
The Amount of Wood Pulp in Grated Parmesan Cheese May Surprise You - Food & Wine
I like Parmesan but Think I'll do what you do and grate my own. I like wood to chew on if it's a tooth pick.

You would have laughed Steph. So I took out the new shotgun at youth practice last night. The one I bought that would not shoot so I rebuilt all the internals. So I am approaching the line at the end of practice wondering if the thing will even go off, much less worry about hitting anything. I just want to take a couple shots to ensure it is functional then finish putting it back together. Comb is not adjusted after the tear down buttstock is on Willy Nilly to gain access to screw. Literally just want to see if it will go off. But nooooo, the team would not allow that. I had to shoot 25, the heckling is as you can imagine with a line full of teenagers. I managed to bust twenty so they tore into me for shooting poorly! No mercy at all, they did not care about comb adjustment butt stock, cant, nuthin! They were merciless!
As it should be!
I love it. They definitely should have heckled you. If they didn’t I would have been disappointed. I know from watching my kids coach he gives them hell any chance he gets and it’s so funny to see the banter. Especially amongst the high school kids. :rofl:

As it should be!
I had a similar experience with a Youth Model Mossberg that I traded into. Went to the range with my boss. I had never shot clay before. Got 20 in my first round. Bass says "Gimme that! WTF is this? 20Ga?" He took and got 22. That 500 was short and light, 20 ga little recoil :D

When my daughter started shooting sporting clays she was in 5th grade. She started on a 20 gauge pump mossberg. They aren’t too shabby. It was reliable and before the season was over she cycled that thing pretty quick. It’s a good old reliable.

-
Back