Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Actually thinking on doing a build thread on the cuda. Just went through the "to do" list plenty to show.

front end and all bushings
pull and boil/reseal motor
firewall paint
fire wall seals
rear axel inspection/seals
heater core and box refurbish
pivot seals
Drive shaft boot
body panels on
trunk pan install
all window seals and panel gaskets
full interior install
leaf spring rebuild
brake/fuel line replace
master rebuild
drink plenty of beer!
Sure I missed something.

You should! Lots of general repair info and specific early A things going on there.

My cold has been kicking in worse... :(

Yesterday the congestion went to my right ear and felt like I had water stuck in it... :BangHead:
Have had sinus congestion going... Same thing - seems like it is progressing into an ear ache. I wear ear plugs almost all night at work. Noticed it after I took them out last night.:BangHead:
That's funny! I wonder if it spooges mashed potatoes? :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Your sick. LOL

Take some aspirin and get to the doctor. It could be heart problems. God forbid.

I always have that going on. Went in for a stress test a few years ago Guess I had a few strokes in the past, prob when the daughter was nuts. Tell you the truth I don't want to be revived when it is my time it is my time. Got so much going on now that keeps me back don't really want to deal with anything else. On pills now for the blood pressure. This was almost like really bad acid reflux.
I've had high BP for years, but usually been good on meds. Last few weeks been bouncing. New doc put me on diff med now. Still too high in the morning. She mentioned that my pulse is too low. Thinks meds are pushing that down and BP jumps up. This morning I was up around 5 -caught a little chill and went into shiver. Couldn't stop shaking for a few minutes...:wtf:
Seems like it is the same as what came out!
That's what she said.

Is that just the back carpet pieces , or did you get both sets?

Actually thinking on doing a build thread on the cuda. Just went through the "to do" list plenty to show.
... drink plenty of beer!
Sure I missed something.
Do it!
I started mine after I had it for a while. So thought back through what was already done for the first few posts. I go back and reread my build thread when people ask me what I did. LOL I tried to be detailed, but still find things I wish I had included.

Have had sinus congestion going... Same thing - seems like it is progressing into an ear ache. I wear ear plugs almost all night at work. Noticed it after I took them out last night.:BangHead:

Your sick. LOL

I've had high BP for years, but usually been good on meds. Last few weeks been bouncing. New doc put me on diff med now. Still too high in the morning. She mentioned that my pulse is too low. Thinks meds are pushing that down and BP jumps up. This morning I was up around 5 -caught a little chill and went into shiver. Couldn't stop shaking for a few minutes...:wtf:
That's what she said.

Is that just the back carpet pieces , or did you get both sets?
wHOLE SET FRONT/REAR/TRUNK AREA AND SIDES.
SAME BUT IN BLACK LOOP
s-l1600.jpg

nOW THE SEAT COVERS $$$$$$ And a headliner and the interior is covered. Might have Barry do the seats for me.

Do it!
I started mine after I had it for a while. So thought back through what was already done for the first few posts. I go back and reread my build thread when people ask me what I did. LOL I tried to be detailed, but still find things I wish I had included.
Mine is Stalled...!!!!

Good morning from the windy left coast :D. Yup, that's all so far, just wind. They have an evacuation order goin' on down south of Santa Barbara. Oprah gonna be pissed if they have more mudslides.

Lots and lots of carpet in this kit. Prob install it with the rear fishbowl glass out make it way easier.

Ok...So I'm waiting for my Buddy Steve to pick me up and take me to the Airport. Should be here in an hour...

Legendary seems the best but almost a grand just for the font and rear. This car I prob have more in parts now than what it cost. So much for a quick flip! I really believe it has 6K on it from what I see.

-
Back