Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I know many on here buy and sell parts on a regular basis, I applaud your efforts. Holy smokes when I made mention I had a spare Aero pump on here to help a guy out I got multiple requests to sell. Those that know me, realize I got no side hustle selling parts! In fact I have never sold one in my life via the web. I was not prepared! I didn't even really know how to go about it. Something you guys do in your sleep was totally foreign to me. I just told them if they give me their word they will send a check, I will send a tracking number.
You would think I would have learned after the guy that sold me the Demon totally flamed me from afar. He removed carb, fuel pump, battery. Etc etc. and sold me a running driveable car! Anyone curious it was Brad Sargent in Michigan. What a POS. Lesson learned for me.

Unless you know and trust the guy, never send the part until payment is made and cleared...

Wow. I've only done so-so on FABO want/sell ads. Done better with ebay, etsy, abd people I actually know (which includes this crowd).
The alternator pulley came from Mancini. I mail ordered from them long before using their webstore. They had a newspaper style low-buck 'catalog'. I think I started using them for Mopar Performance parts when Kohler Dodge basically got out of doing that.

I've been using Mancini since the 80's...

Once in awhile they piss me off, but for the most part, they are good...

What they won't allow though, is you to take the old tag and paint it a color to match your car.
Its a BIG fine and they take your tag.
In 67 the Kansas take is a medium blue.
My car is Dark Blue Metallic so it was a no-brainer.

Oh Chris too, that makes three.

threesome.jpg

Ran to the junkyard today as the cold temps are coming. 18 degrees when there. Spent 3 hours. Got 2 different sets of column shift linkages. $15.75 for all. Hopefully can make something work.

View attachment 1715277276

The bracket that bolts to the trans by the bell housing needs an upward jog....

We can take an older Kansas tag and register it to your car.
My 67 has an old 67 Kansas license tag on it.
No other current tag in addition required.
I renew it every year like a regular tag.
Morning guys. Iowa is like that as well. I'd get a specialty plate for the swinger but I don't want to be a "SWINGER". LOL
013 (3).JPG

Speaking of brrrr. Although not so bad out right now, I still have a chill. Brewed a pot of Intence French roast coffee and watching Barret Jackson with a fire in the fireplace.

My brother is supposed to be there... Look for him as you watch...

Well, this is a bit of pleasant news. We got the letter today that my daughter was accepted into the National Honor Society for her exceptional acedemic achievement and community service.

Well done Nina!

Congrats... Tell her "Way to go"... :thumbsup:

And give her an atta-girl.... :D

You and your brother look the same ? (don't tell me yes, we use our eyes :rofl:

Some people can see the resemblance, and some can't...

Here's a picture of us with our Japanese cousins (our uncle married a Japanese woman).... My brother is the short one on the right...

(Coincidentally the one in the middle is our cousin, Meg... She is wearing a hat like Meg from Family Guy... LOL!!!)

DSC03162 B.jpg

Here's a picture of us with our Japanese cousins (our uncle married a Japanese woman).... My brother is the short one on the right...

(Coincidentally the one in the middle is our cousin, Meg... She is wearing a hat like Meg from Family Guy... LOL!!!)

View attachment 1715277449

And no @MOPARMITCH , no... You are not allowed to meet our Asian cousins... :poke:

View attachment 1715277449
I can see it, to funny about Meg :lol:

okay...I'm back, whipped up a healthy breakfast, spinach/cheese omelet, tater tots and toast. No point breaking my neck to get to the car gathering, now I see it rained some last night.

-
Back