Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Shiites happen! Give you time to get in there with a Q tip an clean the fire wall up!
Ya I did that Sunday morning for a couple hours. It looked really good. Guess I have some more time now to find the spots I mossed.
It looks like a car now with the front buckets and steering wheel back on...and SOOO much nicer!!

Now that was cool. Watching Overhaulin as I get ready for the world.
Guy was heating and cutting glass for an oval back window piece...pretty cool process.

Read this morning not to worry about the calories you might of ate of drank during the Super Bowl.
Just call it a Brady cheat day...:lol:

Read this morning not to worry about the calories you might of ate of drank during the Super Bowl.
Just call it a Brady cheat day...:lol:

95646F03-1363-4853-AAC5-ADAADABB65EA.jpeg

Now that was cool. Watching Overhaulin as I get ready for the world.
Guy was heating and cutting glass for an oval back window piece...pretty cool process.
I’ve always wondered how they cut glass for chop tops etc.

I’ve always wondered how they cut glass for chop tops etc.
He'd heat his cut line with a torch, cut along his line with a razor, tap it from the bottom side after it cooled a bit, and it'd fall off.
They were showing the time condensed version, but it was something like that.
Took a large back window piece and made it into a small oval shaped piece.

Morning all...an unusual current temp of 55. Suppose to be 41 in a couple hours with the return of winter later today. It was a nice break.
Bout 80 deg here now at 7pm
Sunny and 90 tomorrow, have not seen a raindrop, since I,'ve been here

Yup ,,, I ride the Motorbike everywhere. This pic is tame, by standards. You should see some of the places I've been to on that Bike, some jungle trails only about 2 ft wide, with water on each side.
IMG-6889db7fa134ba56c41a1b149eeae3ea-V.jpg

Yup ,,, I ride the Motorbike everywhere. This pic is tame, by standards. You should see some of the places I've been to on that Bike, some jungle trails only about 2 ft wide, with water on each side.
View attachment 1715285135
Nice pic. Not liking your choice of footwear. To each his own. Enjoy your vacation:thumbsup:

Schools closed. Last week 3 days closed.
Looks like another foot of snow to fall yet.
Asshole neighbour keeps dumping snow in ditch before my driveway, so when plow goes by it gets pushed into my driveway.
I havent been able to catch him. We need to have a few words.

Gee I finally found the coffee shop. It was blocked out by 2 pages of BBRROOWWNN sale threads. LOL

Morning guys

-
Back