Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
me be the Googlin' fool this morning - Burger Chef was an American fast-food restaurant chain. It began operating in 1954 in Indianapolis, Indiana, expanded throughout the United States, and, at its peak in 1973, had 1,050 locations.[1] The chain featured several signature items, such as the Big Shef and Super Shef hamburgers.

In 1982, the General Foods Corporation, then-owners of the Burger Chef trademark and name, divested itself of the restaurant chain, gradually selling to the owners of Hardee's. The final restaurant to carry the Burger Chef name closed in 1996.

Be careful with all that Googlin. It's almost like a college education these days.

growing up there was one near us - I remember it - sort of. Hey Mitch - Abdowy's Big Boy - huh! :D

Last edited:
Talking about food? Morning all. I have been on here for a while. I was putting out fires in the moderator building. lol

On a related note. This talk of Burger Chef reminds me what is wrong with my brain !!! They used to have us splash bleach on the floors after closing. You would scrub with a brush to brush it in. Then mop up with a mixture of AMMONIA and water in a bucket !!! :wack::wack:

Love me some taco's. I could eat this for breakfast.

Attachments

• 559675_382749301756389_1243609323_n.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 98
all coming back to you - -s l o w l y.. :D
On a related note. This talk of Burger Chef reminds me what is wrong with my brain !!! They used to have us splash bleach on the floors after closing. You would scrub with a brush to brush it in. Then mop up with a mixture of AMMONIA and water in a bucket !!! :wack::wack:

Onion rings? How bout' a tenderloin to go along with? Here's one from Newtons Cafe here in Waterloo.

Attachments

• newton-s-paradise-cafe.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 76
-
Back