Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Is she a mopar girl yet, we need greater numbers.

She looks like she needs a duster

We definitely need more Mopar girls/women.... :thumbsup: :welcome:

What better way to bond than working on the cars together.... :D :steering:

A greasy woman from working on a car is sexy.... Giggity, giggity.... :p :D

I learned how to drive in my adoptive dad's 69 barracuda 'cuda. 340 4 speed, he bought it as a used car in 1972.

What an experience..... the driving instructor looked at the pedal extensions kinda weird but never said anything. (2x4 blocks duct taped to the clutch pedal)
Well, my wife is 4’ 10” and when she commandeered my ‘69 GT back in the 80s for her daily driver, I had to make removable pedal blocks for her to drive it. After I did that, I only got to drive it once in a while!

09432437-54DE-48CA-8F62-6AC87BB85FC1.jpeg

I learned how to drive in my adoptive dad's 69 barracuda 'cuda. 340 4 speed, he bought it as a used car in 1972.

What an experience..... the driving instructor looked at the pedal extensions kinda weird but never said anything. (2x4 blocks duct taped to the clutch pedal)

A predator sometimes uses candy to lure their victims into a car...
We would only need to show up in a Mopar with a 4 speed to lure Rani in.... :D :steering:

Last edited:

There was a midget/dwarf that was in the Daytona Superbird Auto Club back in the 80's and he went to the meets... He was really nice/cool and loved Mopars as much as the rest of us... He even had his own Superbird and if I remember correctly it was a 4 speed 440 car.... He also had blocks on the pedals so he could reach them to drive...

My dad was in the parking lot and saw what looked like a Superbird driving without a driver.... It turned out to be the dwarf driving his car and he didn't stick up above the steering wheel much... (It could have been the first self-driving Chrysler... LOL!!!)

However, he knew how to handle that thing.... We saw him thrashing it a few times and he kept is straight and under control...

There was a midget/dwarf that was in the Daytona Superbird Auto Club back in the 80's and he went to the meets... He was really nice/cool and loved Mopars as much as the rest of us... He even had his own Superbird and if I remember correctly it was a 4 speed 440 car.... He also had blocks on the pedals so he could reach them to drive...

My dad was in the parking lot and saw what looked like a Superbird driving without a driver.... It turned out to be the dwarf driving his car and he didn't stick up above the steering wheel much... (It could have been the first self-driving Chrysler... LOL!!!)

However, he knew how to handle that thing.... We saw him thrashing it a few times and he kept is straight and under control...
I am not as midget or dwarf....... just a short, ok, really short girl.

:(:usflag:

View attachment 1715307302 So one of my guys daughter manages a local bar. It is a total redneck farmer bar. It is great! We stopped in for a beer after the day was over and got roped into helping with an event this evening. Shame you boys weren't here I would introduce you to a Roxanne, she rocks! She signed my new shop swag.

I'm in.... :thumbsup:

Giggity, giggity.... :D

I am not as midget or dwarf....... just a short, ok, really short girl.

:(:usflag:

I'm not hinting that you are a midget or dwarf... You are taller than them...

I was just pointing out that he also had blocks on the pedals....

My mom was 5' 0" and 1/2"...

She used to try to spin it as she was "five and a half feet tall"...

Even through she was only a 1/2" taller than 5 feet....

I'm not hinting that you are a midget or dwarf... You are taller than them...

I was just pointing out that he also had blocks on the pedals....

My mom was 5' 0" and 1/2"...

She used to try to spin it as she was "five and a half feet tall"...

Even through she was only a 1/2" taller than 5 feet....

My wife was 4'13" :rolleyes:

Nah, she’s a girl...hair dye is their best friend. My wife shows no gray at all because she chooses not to allow it!

My mom used to dye here grey hairs to hide them... :eek:

We used to tease her about the grey roots after it grew out a little a couple weeks after the coloring.... :poke: :lol:

Grey hair runs early on that side of the family... Grandma was completely grey/white by the time she hit 40 y/o.... However, it was really thick coarse hair...

Well, my wife is 4’ 10” and when she commandeered my ‘69 GT back in the 80s for her daily driver, I had to make removable pedal blocks for her to drive it. After I did that, I only got to drive it once in a while!

View attachment 1715307516

that is even a bucket seat car.

I found with my 68 that the bench sits a little higher. When I switched from bench to bucket, I was sitting slightly lower and needed an additional pillow to sit on.

I found with my 68 that the bench sits a little higher. When I switched from bench to bucket, I was sitting slightly lower and needed an additional pillow to sit on.

My 16 year old daughter had to utilize spacers/pillows in my '72 when she had it as her daily driver.

Was it easier to reach the pedals with the shorter seats???

heres a 64 cuda im just finishing , I shipped this one home to Australia from California about 2 years ago, and dragged it out of storage a few mths back , shes nearly ready to hit the road

View attachment 1715307734
Welcome to the coffee shop!
Nice car I hope mine comes out half that good looking!

Last edited:
-
Back