Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Keefver a question. Judging at Carlisle I think you explained the participants judge and we judge another class other than the class our car is entered? That how it works??
?? Uh, I didn't say that. No, they have 'real' judges for sure at Carlisle. Pretty sure you gotta know your **** to get that job.

?? Uh, I didn't say that. No, they have 'real' judges for sure at Carlisle. Pretty sure you gotta know your **** to get that job.
ok musta thought it was you. Just wondered how they did the judging.

Met a guy that gave me some advice on distribs a few years ago he had to be a judge, would love to run into him again.

I have to look around for some of the judging books this year for part id. TMM sent me a distrib list saved me from making some cheap sales for sure, forgot the name of the book. @toolmanmike

ok musta thought it was you. Just wondered how they did the judging.
I'd like to know for sure myself. Not that I would win anything. But if they do a detaild judging sheet, I would like to see how they rate my car.
Nope, just re-read the letter I got. Participant and Celebrity judging is Saturday 10-4.
hmmm

Someone told me last year that we judge and judge another class other than our own. Guess we'll find out for sure in a couple weeks.

Had the pop done just got this
57cef9e0-e2dc-4cdf-a8f5-841f92aac7c6-jpeg.jpg

Morning all from the Tundra. We have all kind of limbs down this morning from yesterday's storm. Fargo international airport recorded just under 80mph winds. Being it is Sunday I got biscuits and gravy. I think she is fattening me up for a day of cutting up limbs!

I just came in from the garage, and its yucky already. I checked its 80 with 82% humidity and a 74 dew point.
I'm ready to start complaining about cold weather. :lol:

I just came in from the garage, and its yucky already. I checked its 80 with 82% humidity and a 74 dew point.
I'm ready to complain about cold weather. :lol:
Just out getting my chainsaw ready. No clue what it is here. Just way better than the las 3 days.:thumbsup:

Just out getting my chainsaw ready. No clue what it is here. Just way better than the las 3 days.:thumbsup:
We have a couple more days of it and then it falls back to seasonal highs and lows.

-
Back