Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Could be on site.
My plan was to park on the show field early and walk after that.
Suppose I could bring a little camping stove and heat up a pot of cowboy coffee at Ray's spot.
Or Keith can bring over some of that firewood he's been stacking.
You're showing you car? How did I miss that? What day(s) will you be there?

Hey, Is there a special time to get together this weekend? Saturday at 1 pm on the hill? (just a suggestion)
If you are thinking of a Coffee Crew photo op...Hoppy rarely leaves his spot. Mitch is right across from him. We could probably get together by them.

An early Good Morning. To many naps yesterday, but that’s ok.
We’re going to Gettysburg and meeting Mopar Tim for a day of touring and adventure.
Come back this evening and do a dinner hookup with my old buddy John aka Rocky J_S

We will be leaving Wednesday and driving throughout the night. It is a hard trip. Good thing you reminded me. I need to grab a case of Shandy for you's guys! @MOPARMITCH or @halifaxhops , can you guys come up with some glasses for the beer. 12 oz. clear plastic works great. Red Solo cups are big and great but a case of Shandy is only 8 quarts if you catch my drift.
Have a case left over from the wedding, will bring them.

Yes it is. Woke up here at 3 which would be 2 back home.
Too many naps yesterday, but I was worn out with the two day drive with weather, crazy people, etc...
All good we are here and waiting for the Big Show to start tomorrow.

Just talking. He is leaving in a bit to meet up, about 1.5-2 hours from here to the visitors center.

Ray tell Tim the guided tour we’re doing doesn’t start until 1030. If he gets there before then he’ll be good.

We will be there around 9 but only because I’ve never been there and want to take it in a little before the tour. Thought maybe he wouldn’t have to leave so early, but its up to him.

Good Morning All. Hope Carlisle folks are heading into great weather and a even better time. Went out to the shop after work yesterday, made up a jumper wire to connect and bypass the ballast resistor and it fired right up. Scared the crap out of me and my son. Now it fires up immediately every time using the key. Another major hurdle passed. Next is to sort out the rest of the poor connections, fuel from tank to carb, etc. Getting closer to at least a gentle drive around the block.

Looks like Thurs Thunder storms, Friday showers, Sat hot and sunny 88, so far it will change though.

Sounds like you are all having a blast. It does have a bit of resemblance however to herding a bunch of cats trying to get a FABO photo op!
That will never happen. Just try to get ten people to do anything at once, especially there. Maybe at night.

-
Back