Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Been off today, got sick in the morning, got the car started, sanded the dash recess, and then my feet could not carry me. Forehead started sweating, started trembling, so I thought I was low on sugar, barely managed to make myself a little food, and went to bed and ate there, and laid down for maybe an hour or a bit more. Got better, and went to ACE, and Harbor Freight and filled gas. Still felt bad, Maserati almost crashed me, came backing out of from a parking and almost hit me over the right rear wheel. Gosh I wish God would give me a 4 wheel drive tractor with snow chains, and 4 feet of snow so I could be alone on the road. Suddenly I felt my tummy was not good, went home in a hurry. Still feels off, legs still not working right, still feels weak. Think it might have been some kind of food poisoning. Hope I am fit for fight tomorrow.

Bill

Been off today, got sick in the morning, got the car started, sanded the dash recess, and then my feet could not carry me. Forehead started sweating, started trembling, so I thought I was low on sugar, barely managed to make myself a little food, and went to bed and ate there, and laid down for maybe an hour or a bit more. Got better, and went to ACE, and Harbor Freight and filled gas. Still felt bad, Maserati almost crashed me, came backing out of from a parking and almost hit me over the right rear wheel. Gosh I wish God would give me a 4 wheel drive tractor with snow chains, and 4 feet of snow so I could be alone on the road. Suddenly I felt my tummy was not good, went home in a hurry. Still feels off, legs still not working right, still feels weak. Think it might have been some kind of food poisoning. Hope I am fit for fight tomorrow.

Bill
If you aren’t, don’t be shy about seeing a doctor and getting checked out. Better safe than sorry.

If you aren’t, don’t be shy about seeing a doctor and getting checked out. Better safe than sorry.
No, I will not be too shy about it. Still hope I am fine tomorrow. Oh my we have just been eating dinner. I made Norwegian "Kålruletter". Cabbage rolls I guess you would call them. Use a whole cabbage and half cook it, then make a better not so far from as for Swedish meat balls, and put in a cabbage leaf, then roll it and put it in a pot, and continue until you are out of meat or cabbage leaves. Served with potatoes and home made gravy similar to country gravy. My wife love it, and so does I.

Bill

Yes Luke I know how it is, all of us here care about the A Bodies.

20190203_134040.jpg

Return of the jedi was new the year I was born or maybe the year before, I don't know because I was an infant lol.

In my opinion, the best star wars movie was the 1980, Empire Strikes back. When I was like 12 or 13 i had a few friends and we reenact those scenes.

We made the "boop boop" noises to act like we had blasters .

The snow is what got my attention the most because when I saw that, i lived in a place where there is never snow and 70 degrees is freezing.

Of course we would fight over who gets to be princess Leia

The 1999 release with Natalie Portman was good. She was quite the role model, that is one reason why I named my 69 dart "Natalie".

At the time I was like in junior high, i thought Jar jar binks was funny. Now when I watch that movie, i would like to zip tie his mouth shut and tell him to quit being a moron.

He's just not funny anymore

I really stopped keeping up after Disney took over. SOLO is ok, but they just couldn't help slipping some liberal political bullshit in.

That was dumb when the robot protested for robot rights. Only a liberal would think that is funny, I found it really stupid.

No, I will not be too shy about it. Still hope I am fine tomorrow. Oh my we have just been eating dinner. I made Norwegian "Kålruletter". Cabbage rolls I guess you would call them. Use a whole cabbage and half cook it, then make a better not so far from as for Swedish meat balls, and put in a cabbage leaf, then roll it and put it in a pot, and continue until you are out of meat or cabbage leaves. Served with potatoes and home made gravy similar to country gravy. My wife love it, and so does I.

Bill
Kinda like this? We make them all the time.

ECA1A37D-09C7-4343-9DBB-41FE66035948.jpeg

7EBE525D-13A5-477C-9A69-B62E60851FFE.jpeg

F0D6FCB6-3E2F-4A85-B417-7C20FF5AB6EF.jpeg

3784FFAB-2F1F-4C57-8C0F-02D68FD7F698.jpeg

A2218A10-B450-42DA-80C7-D1FC883B0512.jpeg

7B5EDCD3-F912-4C80-809C-B69A80264920.jpeg

D0CFFD9C-BD26-40A8-B299-F14DEC0DAF9D.jpeg

Like This !!!

Time for a cool old car movie with the cast of all the unique characters on FABO.

Getting "Tow Mater" Mater lined up for our upcoming cool old car movie. Mater was at the show here in MN this evening. FABO unique people you can start lining up for auditions. We all know Rain has a part in the movie driving her Pink Pearl Valiant Wagon. Ben Drivin' can be parked along side the road with a flat tire cause he has been drivin.

20190917_191552.jpg

These people from Oregon were at the show tonight too, they wanted me to take their picture with "Mater".

20190917_191737.jpg

See how happy they are and how much fun they are having. It's time America for a really good Old Car Movie with a good story line.

The likes of American Graffiti and other greats.

20190917_191513(1).jpg

Morning All

How about this Black '56 Chev like the one in American Graffiti driven by Harrison Ford.

If you expand up this picture you will notice an artist's wall painting of "Prince" the musician sitting on the red corvette. One of his hits songs was: "Little Red Corvette".

The people of Henderson MN decided to do a dedication to Prince in that little area at the sidewalk to go along with their every Tuesday Night Cruise In. Purple Flowers, a special park bench and all.

20190917_191358.jpg

Here is a customized old 50s Merc at the show, like the one Richard Dreyfuss was riding in (American Graffiti) when they had him chain the axle of the cop car to the light pole.

Then they proceeded to cruise by in front those cops hanging out the window waving his arm saying: "This one is for Justice".

As the cop pulls out for the chase and tears the rear end out of the cop car.

Classic Scene . . .

20190917_191053.jpg

Here is a customized old 50s Merc at the show, like the one Richard Dreyfuss was riding in (American Graffiti) when they had him chain the axle of the cop car to the light pole.

Then they proceeded to cruise by in front those cops hanging out the window waving his arm saying: "This one is for Justice".

As the cop pulls out for the chase and tears the rear end out of the cop car.

Classic Scene . . .

View attachment 1715395634
Sweet, always loved that movie. Must be nice weather up there for car show's right now.

Morning.
It’s wednesday,
Impala for a wheel bearing and a resonator.
Then a couple struts on hhr.
Winnipeg to pick my son up from the airport.

Morning Moparian maniacs, had a blast in my youth 22 class last night. At end of class I pitted the kids against their parents for a round. I suggested wagering on outcome using clean your room or kitchen as a suggested wager. The bets were hilarious, everything from emptying the dishwasher for a week to my favorite, carry your sisters back pack to school. I was dying, it was a hoot. Most all the students out shot their parents so we will never know how the infamous back pack bet will turn out.

Good Morning MOPAR people!!!
George looks like you had a nice cruise!!

Picked up the daughter and grandkids (2 girl and boy) last night. Harlow (3 1/2) came busting off the ramp screaming Papa and ran right to me. Everyone around was smiling!! Wouldn't let me put her down. Nana asked for a hug and she was told "later"...haha!!
We also got to meet Sawyer (7 months) in person for the first time. Got them loaded, hour drive home. Other daughter and her daughter (6) came over and the girls played for awhile. It will be crazy and loud for a few weeks but gotta love it.
I head back to the airport later this morning to pick John up. I warned him the house is a little fuller than I planned and he's good with it. At least the kids are in bed by 8.

Yes great cruise, great parking spot right in the center of town and right next to the Registration Desk Tent.

Had quite a swarm of people around the car at the peak of the cruise in. Showing the car to people, opening doors and trunk, running the engine, opening up the 4 barrels, then back down to a nice smooth idle sitting there perrrrring like a kitten. Showing them all the originality of the car with only 37,000 miles on it.

So much fun, I guess this is why we all do this . . .

20190917_160148.jpg

20190917_161201.jpg

-
Back