Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
66's are so sexy with all the chrome!

2ae1bec21c782d62b3cda7fdb8fa7774.jpg

This weekend is the 244th Birthday of the US Navy. Just a little something to honor this occasion...

D3ACC15B-3E12-47E2-8BDA-8071331BAF58.jpeg

I just heard on the news that they are there. Outdoor stadium?
I don't think so would guess they are in Grand Forks on the in door arena.
But knowing us they turned the heat off and playing on ice just in hopes to score a few points. lol

Did some reading about the valves sticking in the flathead ford. Sound like more work, maybe have to pull head and intake.
I got the valve moving but it wont fully close. So i soaked it again and left it for the night.

Thanks! This coming February is the 40th anniversary of our first date.

Kind of a strange coincidence, but the guy who did our new stone walkways this Summer owned the Pizza Place that I took my wife to on that first date and he served us our pizza that night.

When he finished the walks, he brought us a pizza from his brothers Pizza place as a thanks for the business...and a memory of the past.
You are a tad ahead of me. Lol. We married in 2012, Aug. 30.

Bill

Ford was always my close second to mopar.

If I didn't have mopars or weren't able to get them when I did, I would have gone after Fords. I'd have mavericks and torinos now.

My favorite ranchero is the 72. I think it's a one year only design.

That's badass

51-GWnx0kHL._SX385_.jpg

If I didn't have mopars or weren't able to get them when I did, I would have gone after Fords. I'd have mavericks and torinos now.

That's badass

View attachment 1715407101

57-59 they were Fairlane. 60-65 Falcon. 66 well, 1/2 Falcon 1/2 Fairlane. 67-68 Fairlane which introduced the big block option :D. 69+ Torino. If I come across the right '67 with a big block, I may just make it my own. One of my superintendent's company pickup was a '78? Ranchero with a 460 in it.

My childhood best bud had a '57 just like this

th?id=OIP.jpg

with Torq Thrusts on it.
We traded Rancheros one night, my '66 for his '57.
"You coulda told me every Chevy in town was gonna call me out. Sheesh."

1957 was a good year for Ford.

I am sitting here Googleing every year of Ford cars, year by year and feeling so much love for cars of all kinds.

This caught my eye, that is just gorgeous

ca16_r0128_01_3.jpg

That's badass

View attachment 1715407101

Well, the Dodge Brothers made parts for Ford Motor Company in the old old days. :)

Bill

-
Back