Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Hey guys....Good Morning!!
How's the house coming along??

House is getting cabinets, sub floor, think flooring is next. Got the heat pump last week. I came home to a septic alarm yesterday, they had moved the panel from the H frame to the house, when they did that they bumped the timer so it would never pump! Lift was supposed to be here last Monday for shop, never made it, rescheduled for this Monday.

House is getting cabinets, sub floor, think flooring is next. Got the heat pump last week. I came home to a septic alarm yesterday, they had moved the panel from the H frame to the house, when they did that they bumped the timer so it would never pump! Lift was supposed to be here last Monday for shop, never made it, rescheduled for this Monday.
I'm sure with a project like this your required to have lots of patience.

I'm sure with a project like this your required to have lots of patience.
Yes, it's tested nearly daily. Last week the wife saw them putting the kitchen island together wrong, guy was disagreeing with her saying that it had to line up under the pendant lights. Only issue with that is he was pointing to the can lights holes. It got corrected but we have to keep a pretty close watch on things. Another was they sided the shop to the ground, didn't realize it was getting stone on the front/lower side.

A crew came here yesterday, and did a drill and fill behind the sheetrock walls with installation in the garage.
It was in the 50's yesterday so left the heater off last night.
It got down to 26 last night. Went out to the garage this morning and it was 60 without the heater running.
I was very pleased.
This will defiantly help later this winter.

A crew came here yesterday, and did a drill and fill behind the sheetrock walls with installation in the garage.
It was in the 50's yesterday so left the heater off last night.
It got down to 26 last night. Went out to the garage this morning and it was 60 without the heater running.
I was very pleased.
This will defiantly help when the cold cold sets in later this winter.

Nice, will help keep the motivation up for winter projects!

Not much. Yesterday kind of sucked the life out of me a full day shopping with the wife. Have a Distrib to finish up on a custom curve then maybe a few hours on the Cuda?

Not much. Yesterday kind of sucked the life out of me a full day shopping wit the wife. Have a Distrib to finish up on a custom curve then maybe a few hours on the Cuda?

I hate that when that happens, sometimes my wife will sneak in "side trips" to places she didn't mentioned and it kills me too. I think getting your hands on a distributer and Cuda work is a great idea!

Good morning !!
Mitch is enjoying the evening. Chris is on sniper duty. Ray is still up with the dog??
The rest of ya all are unaccounted for.
I guess just being Saturday lazy!!
Deer is cut and wrapped, corn is down, and I am off to teach basic pistol to a bunch of new shooters today. My goal of course is simply not to get shot! Have a great Saturday all!

Morning guys. Coffee's done. Time for a cup. I graduated from Cardiac Rehab yesterday. I need to continue exercising though. Self discipline is something I am a little short of after retirement. They asked me to volunteer at rehab. I will think about that.

Morning guys. Coffee's done. Time for a cup. I graduated from Cardiac Rehab yesterday. I need to continue exercising though. Self discipline is something I am a little short of after retirement. They asked me to volunteer at rehab. I will think about that.
Go ahead and volunteer. That will keep you in the gym and motivated to continue. Your discipline should come easy considering the alternative.:rolleyes:

Made it to shop. Fire is going. Thinking seat base is next. That and try to get steering wheel off. I figured out why i hit the shifter as i turn the wheel, its bent. So maybe i can pull it and stick it in the press to give it more dish before i fix the cracks.

Lift was supposed to be here last Monday for shop, never made it, rescheduled for this Monday.
Hey we saw pics of it loaded up headed to @Mopar Tim 's place

full day shopping with the wife.

sometimes my wife will sneak in "side trips" to places she didn't mentioned and it kills me too.
My wife went Christmas shopping yesterday..without me. I was at work and I'm OK with that.:thumbsup: Actually more than OK, since I think she was mostly shopping for me! By the questions she asked I am likely getting some kind of power tool. Possibly the new Milwaukee hammer drill I want :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Good Morning

downloadfile-23-jpeg.jpg

Good morning all and happy Saturday. Thinking of changing out the lead springs on the Bee, must be Super Bee Saturday afterall.....wish me luck the junk comes apart....sigh, late start already..

-
Back