Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Funny chicken story, (not that one!) A guy moves down to Arkansas to work with us from Chicago. He is the consummate city boy. He decides to become a hobby farmer. He buys chickens, one day he comes in the break room bemoaning the fact his Roosters are getting attacked by something while he is at work. He explains they are all tore up when he gets home. Naturally we inquire about coyotes? He doesn’t know. We ask how many chickens he got? He explains well I got 25 each. We exclaimed WTF, you mean 25 hens and 25 Roosters? He replies well duh one rooster for each hen. We about died!

Good Morning Boys and Girls...how ya all shakin' this morning??
its shakin ! All good here this morning

Funny chicken story, (not that one!) A guy moves down to Arkansas to work with us from Chicago. He is the consummate city boy. He decides to become a hobby farmer. He buys chickens, one day he comes in the break room bemoaning the fact his Roosters are getting attacked by something while he is at work. He explains they are all tore up when he gets home. Naturally we inquire about coyotes? He doesn’t know. We ask how many chickens he got? He explains well I got 25 each. We exclaimed WTF, you mean 25 hens and 25 Roosters? He replies well duh one rooster for each hen. We about died!
that's funny as hell :lol:

I had chickens last year but I don't have them anymore

Next summer I might pick it up again
raccoons are a predator to them, a good coup is a must. I can't eat store bought eggs anymore :)

its shakin ! All good here this morning

that's funny as hell :lol:

raccoons are a predator to them, a good coup is a must. I can't eat store bought eggs anymore :)
Raccoons didn't get them, I would avenge them

I gave the hens away. A friend wanted a few so I said why not,

Not like they are rare.

Was doing ducks here for a while. They would get nailed by weasels of all things. Just nasty take out the neck and belly only.
im-139406?width=1280&size=1.jpg
eby7aqhwozcdtrqijnzr.png

Did you hear the one where the chicken and the pig are talking about breakfast? The chicken is interested, the pig is committed.

The dam things can squeeze into any opening. Lots of stuff around here. Think I saw a feral pig hit on the side of the road last week. Supposed to be coming into the state from the south. Now those are tasty smoked.

Mink,weasels and pine martens around here. weasels are quite small,sure keep the mice at bay.
Fox in the back yard,deer a little further out. Coyotes and wolves roam about a mile away.

-
Back