Health and Human Services.
Homeland Security, Chris
Transportation, Timmy of course
Treasury, Mitch
Veterans Affairs ,Craig
Attorney General, Tool man

LOL fill in the blanks!

Last edited:
Man the canceled the Gettysburg reenactment again, wont say the reason but rumor is it is because they have rebel reenactors that is a no no now!:wtf: It is still history that cannot be erased.

Secretaries of-
Agriculture, Mark
Amusement, Karl
Commerce
Defense, Rusty
Education, Dave
Energy,
Health and Human Services.
Homeland Security, Chris
Transportation, Timmy of course
Treasury, Mitch
Veterans Affairs ,Craig
Attorney General, Tool man

LOL fill in the blanks!
I'd rather be in charge of the BATFE

Man the canceled the Gettysburg reenactment again, wont say the reason but rumor is it is because they have rebel reenactors that is a no no now!:wtf: It is still history that cannot be erased.
seriously.

Well today is the day for my self imposed Demon paint prison release. I am picking it up today. Paint no paint, fenders on, fenders off, trim on, trim off, window in, window out. I just don’t care anymore. Sadly we are in the middle of a blizzard and they are dropping the gates on the roads. Super high winds and drifts are crazy. I have already lined up a roll off wrecker to show up and winch her on the deck. I am excited to have it home. Shame it has turned out this way but note to self (again) paint em yourself.

Well today is the day for my self imposed Demon paint prison release. I am picking it up today. Paint no paint, fenders on, fenders off, trim on, trim off, window in, window out. I just don’t care anymore. Sadly we are in the middle of a blizzard and they are dropping the gates on the roads. Super high winds and drifts are crazy. I have already lined up a roll off wrecker to show up and winch her on the deck. I am excited to have it home. Shame it has turned out this way but note to self (again) paint em yourself.
That sucks. What do you meant by dropping the gates?

Well hope its farther along than when you last saw it.
Saw on the news last night a lab gave birth to a litter of pups.
One of the pups is lime green colored.
Sure you and like others would take it in a heartbeat.
Not sure what Hemi would think of a puppy in the house?

this is why im doing all the work on mine. may end up looking like crap but at least I'll blame myself and not be out 5-10k for paint.

That sucks. What do you meant by dropping the gates?
Gate explanation: So up here on the Frozen Tundra It is flat as a skillet for miles and miles. No trees no buildings no hills. The wind howls most every day. Imagine opening your truck door to get out and the wind slams it shut. That is simply a normal day. When we have very cold weather (sub zero) it makes the deep snow light. Toss in some new snow and we get 3-4 ft drifts very rapidly in high winds. As a result there are gates on most roads, the DOT drop them when the wind is creating drifts faster than they can plow. Basically a rail road gate. They drop them and you get caught on the road it is a super expensive fine or they find you next day in ditch frozen!

-
Back