Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Cooked some shrimp fried rice tonight. My GF sent me home with a bag of dried small shrimp from VN. So I soaked some of them in water all day, and added them to my fried rice.. pretty good, if I may say so myself...
IMG_20200120_183537.jpg
IMG_20200120_190000.jpg
IMG_20200120_190638.jpg
IMG_20200120_191318.jpg

Fargo is running hot, guess rad plugged again.
Guess im pulling it and cleaning it again. And flushing block. Again.

I don’t think Mitch was fixin that up for no farm animals. Although Gunner would have been happy with some shrimps
I would have never thought you could hydrate them either. But I have seen how they do it in Asia. Mostly they eat them dried as a snack with beer or whatever, since fresh shrimp are plentiful. But I have a huge bag of them , and was determined to use them. Not the first time I've done it either.

I would have never thought you could hydrate them either. But I have seen how they do it in Asia. Mostly they eat them dried as a snack with beer or whatever, since fresh shrimp are plentiful. But I have a huge bag of them , and was determined to use them. Not the first time I've done it either.
Actually, while not everyone will consider it edible...

DE161DD0-52CF-4149-94BC-73C88064C619.jpeg

Hey coffee shop clean up time. Step out while we clean up and get it ready for day shift.

First in after me. :rofl:

Oh ****... Your post time is listed as 11:18 my time... It was 12:18 your time.... :BangHead:

My time is what counts, your time doesn't matter.... You need to get into the proper time zone - mine... :lol: :poke:

Roy, sgbarracuda did a bbrroowwnn cluster bomb in the for sale section.... :mob:

-
Back