Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Well, Im back from the grocery store, with all the mask and glove wearers........I hadn't been out the driveway in a few weeks....Not much happinin out there.....

Well, Im back from the grocery store, with all the mask and glove wearers........I hadn't been out the driveway in a few weeks....Not much happinin out there.....
nope, interstate traffic is slim to none

I aint lying stick your toung out!
View attachment 1715530578
Good Morning
giphy-downsized-large-gif.gif

Looks like rain here for the rest of the week starting Tues.
Really? Looks like dry till Friday here. Rained most of the day yesterday. Didn't amount to much. Just enough to keep things wet. Didn't get much done other than stacked some firewood in the morning.

Is it mandatory to where a mask in Maryland.
Mandatory inside stores and such, but not enforced out of doors....This whole thing hasn't really affected my daily routine. Been retired for a long time now and spend most days in my Garage/Shop. Sometimes I dont leave the driveway for weeks....Only trouble is.. I can't travel abroad right now...SUCKS.......

Recommended but not mandatory in Kansas. Of course we are inching forward through the phased opening. Today, we started phase 1.5...WTH!!

Did ya beet up somebody's great grandmother for the last pack of toilet paper? :)

Gotcha that's where we are. Full phase one starting today. Stores can have 50 percentage capacity. I'm retired as well so I don't go out much. Just selective stores are asking you to wear them inside.

Mandatory inside stores and such, but not enforced out of doors....This whole thing hasn't really affected my daily routine. Been retired for a long time now and spend most days in my Garage/Shop. Sometimes I dont leave the driveway for weeks....Only trouble is.. I can't travel abroad right now...SUCKS.......
Depending who you want to listen to...Sounds like the state would like to have it mandatory, but not enforcable? However, you ain't getting in most stores around here without one. See some people wearing them driving alone in their car. :wtf:

Not to bad here a few stores are curbside only. Has not really affected me YET! Just think round two will be a *****!

Recommended but not mandatory in Kansas. Of course we are inching forward through the phased opening. Today, we started phase 1.5...WTH!!
We go to Yellow on Friday. Not sure exactly what that means to me. I think mostly more businesses are allowed to open.

Gotcha that's where we are. Full phase one starting today. Stores can have 50 percentage capacity. I'm retired as well so I don't go out much. Just selective stores are asking you to wear them inside.
I think our yellow phase is 50% in stores. Don't know what they are allowed now in Red. If I see a line, I don't go. Only place I waited was the little surplus grocery across the street. I had to wait about 30seconds for the next person to walk out. LOL Wife bypassed Sams Club yesterday cause they had a line. But was able to get right in at Walmart. I have not been in Walmart since this mess started.

We are still in Orange here for about a week I think. Harrisburg is keeping the county slow to open.

I just hope Walmart and Giant bring back their late night hours. Only thing open after work now is some convenience stores.

-
Back