Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Is that tiles or panels?
Panels

20200725_143507.jpg

20200725_143240.jpg

They have stores here called Pete's Market... They have a huge selection and great produce and deli etc... Probably about 2 dozen kinds of fish, great selection of meats, a counter for fresh squeezed juices, a counter for a variety of cheeses, Bakery, regular deli, and a whole section of already cooked buffet that you pay by the pound...

They are a little pricey, but the sales are good deals... They put Whole foods to shame...

What engine is that from??? The poly???
No. 865 Cummins. We bought from a lady who’s farmer husband just died, when they were towing it to auction, they moved it with a fork lift and the fork destroyed the pan.

first, last , whatever, who cares, LOL
Was so glad to be done work tonight. Was the only maint guy on tonight. Hit me first thing with one of the oldest presses blowing fuses and its a spaghetti wire job in the main cabinet. So much stuff changed it doesn't look anything like the print. :BangHead: I got it to stop blowing fuses, but still has other issues. Of course they had plenty of little stuff to call me for all night.
Nachos and beer is helping with my recovery. :thumbsup:

first, last , whatever, who cares, LOL
Was so glad to be done work tonight. Was the only maint guy on tonight. Hit me first thing with one of the oldest presses blowing fuses and its a spaghetti wire job in the main cabinet. So much stuff changed it doesn't look anything like the print. :BangHead: I got it to stop blowing fuses, but still has other issues. Of course they had plenty of little stuff to call me for all night.
Nachos and beer is helping with my recovery. :thumbsup:

BnB Nachos Rule 02.jpg

The kid just left for NC... :steering:

I was glad he came to visit, just wish he could stay longer.... :(

-
Back