Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Dreams.jpg

Morning early birds. I was up at 4am also, but said fudge it and went back to bed for another hour...I feel all better now.:rolleyes:

USPS, wow I'm surprised. The trunk trim I bought, I paid for two day delivery from Michigan, and it looks like, just maybe, possible, it will be here today.
Not bad for that circus.

Last edited:
It's really brittle, not surprising for age. Seems like front and rear are held in only by windshield and back window rubber seals. Can't get metal "sail panels" out either, hanging up in rear window latches. Might break out the body manual, now there's an idea lol! Hope the headliner is avail aftermarket, it's a little rough.

View attachment 1715577730

View attachment 1715577731

View attachment 1715577732
Once all the trim screws are removed, coat hangers, dome light and any seat belt attachments. Work a putty knife around the edges to break the glue and it should all fall down. Mine did. It was glued up there too

For some reason I don't use Amazon. I'll probably have to though some day. Wife and kids all use it.
I have Prime for the movies on Fire tv so I pay 100 a year, but anything from Amazon ships free then. Good deal for me. I buy bulk chemicals/sealers and stuff through them and the wife Girly stuff.

That is quick now usually a two day delay. Somehow Amazon gets here the next day USPS!
Ordered a plug for a pioneer car stereo, will land monday or tuesday. The spot weld cutters i also ordered from amazon same time expected delivery is october.

Only late stuff I have bought was late was stated out of stock. Easy to cancel the order also. Connector world is my go to for plugs. Used them all the time for military plugs we could not find.

Ordered a plug for a pioneer car stereo, will land monday or tuesday. The spot weld cutters i also ordered from amazon same time expected delivery is october.
Delivery in October...Unless it was something really special I'd of kept looking for someone sooner.

The insulation/sound deadener i got is wicked stuff. I used a mall piece for one of my gauges,put it on wrong, took an hour to clean off the adhesive. Cant wait to get it on the firewall. Will likely order it for the roof of the barracuda.

I used some roof flashing tape 6" wide and 50' rolls. No issues at all and it is 20 or so a roll.

Ray was looking for the Moparts site and can't find it.

Put 67 barracuda in tempest and filter picture and owner and 3000 miles. You will be surprised what pops up

-
Back