Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
It's Shaker Saturday! It was almost Saturday :rolleyes:

BB19crDS.jpg

4.5 Shaker in lovely El Monte

Thanks for your service. Think of your benefits you receive.

please don’t. While I appreciate it, I haven’t done anything. Save that for those in Arlington. Never have felt right when people say thank you.

No more shark attack. I remember mine pretty well Fort Sill Nov 23?,2002. The Drills were getting on me cause my BDU cap was formed called me Derek Jeter. Good ole days. Dustin

That's one reason that I never joined the military... I don't like people telling me what to do, especially when they yell at me... I would have told them to f*ck off and quit... :icon_fU: :mad:

Knowing that, I stayed away from the military to spare us both the hassle... (It wouldn't have ended well for me....)
wmsmiley-****-hits-the-fan.gif

Last edited:
please don’t. While I appreciate it, I haven’t done anything. Save that for those in Arlington. Never have felt right when people say thank you.

The Viet Nam vets were treated like **** when they returned.... It's a shame that they had to go through that after all they went through fighting for our country... :usflag:

At least they appreciate people's sacrifice for the country now...

The fire is revived and I have some wood staged near it to keep it going for a while...

I ate some leftover corn and spaghetti and am now full... Time to go into a food coma and take a nap....
zzz.gif

The Viet Nam vets were treated like **** when they returned.... It's a shame that they had to go through that after all they went through fighting for our country... :usflag:

At least they appreciate people's sacrifice for the country now...
Yep and that’s part of why I get this weird feeling when someone thanks me for that stuff. There’s guys and gals that have done far more and weren’t treated well or worse, never made it home or weren’t in one piece. Just a weird, uncomfortable feeling.

im appreciative of it just hard to accept

They are all coming here, to my place on Monday for a fun fishing trip on the Beautiful Chesapeake Bay......:thumbsup:

-
Back