Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Speaking of fishing, my wife has a health and wellness account at work. There is money for sporting goods,hunting and fishing licences.

Who takes a day off to do work?
Thats what sick leave is for. Oh, wait- sick leave is for fishing...nvm.

I had the install site ready but it took up to the last minute once I hit my gutter drain while trenching : ) THAT was work I didn't do (plumbing).

So yesterday I finally had to replace my phone. It took right at three hours with Verizon tech. More fun than one guy should ever have. It does however beg the question........
Would you rather have a root canal than changeover your phone?

I hate changing phones, almost always lose contacts and/or pics.

I think I already posted a pic of my handy work (the first pic, not the second lol!)

IMG_1623 (2).jpg

IMG_1625.jpg

So yesterday I finally had to replace my phone. It took right at three hours with Verizon tech. More fun than one guy should ever have. It does however beg the question........
Would you rather have a root canal than changeover your phone?
That reminds me, i need to back up my phone. Photos and music is one thing, passwords is another! Lose them and its a world of hurt!

They actually do not work here on the property have to go up by the road to use them so why bother! Been ten years since I had one, hated it that was a leash at work. MSGT our guys to pack a bag for four months leaving in the morning, usually around 10 at night, happened few times, plus I had the pleasure!!!! of picking who was going. Sucked for sure but that was Rescue.

Good Morning. Happy Friday. 26° little snow and ice to scrape off the car this AM. Was hoping with 2020 being a crazy year, why not skip winter right away. Guess not. Spent a month trying to get together with a seller on CL and today I find out he decided to keep the parts. No immediate rush, but it was perfect and cheap. Oh well.

I screwed up my power supply the other day zinc plating vac advances, splashed some of the bath on it and it is done not worth fixing, had to order a new one. Kind of sucks need it for stuff, at least I can use like a phone charger for plating, just takes longer. 3V needed.

Morning Craigslist watchers. Here in sunny Florida for another day then fly home tomorrow.
No car had some major engine problems and not looking for one to fix.
The search continues...

I had my wife post a pic of a pile of firewood, guy responds he wants to come look at it today. Last night he tells her (via Facebook messenger) that he got some for free. I guess I can't blame him and at least he told her instead of the standard "no show"

I don't think that was ever a question. But they need something to go on to decide who gets the test till they have the resources to test everyone. Not sure if they can do that yet...

IL is up to testing 100,000 per day now...

IL is up to testing 100,000 per day now...
PA went up again 4700 positive yesterday and the positive rate on testing is almost 22% Get ready for the ride. Wife still wants to go to that wedding in NY. I told her flat out no way. Was going to stay with my Stepmom for a few nights, but she just hit 90 and not a great idea If we get positive, told her not to be so selfish, Couch is great!

-
Back