Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Cold and windy today, from the north. Will get colder as day goes on.
Guess i will go to shop and clean it some. Clean the office. Been over a week and my fargo parts arent moving. Tracking shows nothing.

I used to do nights 12 on 12 off, three day rotation, loved it but get off your out of time sink and you just get used to awake days your right back on nights 6pm-6 am. Did that for 3 years. Benefits were take 3 days off you got 9 in a row off.

Cold and windy today, from the north. Will get colder as day goes on.
Guess i will go to shop and clean it some. Clean the office. Been over a week and my fargo parts arent moving. Tracking shows nothing.
It is all screwed up in the USA also. Hey did the calendar ever arrive?

It is all screwed up in the USA also. Hey did the calendar ever arrive?
I guess you opted out of the calendar conversation. Yes i got the calendars, and the switch. Its a little different, but will work just fine. Thanks again!

Both parts orders are out of the states. Usps had one for a week, other one moved a little and is sitting on the west coast.

They are all undermanned right now and priority usually goes first, stuff like regular packaging had one stuck in Philly for a month!

So i was reading about converting a /6 distributor to work in a flathead. Then i have electronic ignition. Havent read up on it yet. Want to get it on the road as it runs now.

I bet Petronixs makes on for that distributor you have now. Remember the number IGS something right?

Preloading the boat with salt water so the legs and pads push through the mud to firm ground. 600 long tons on the bow and 190 long tons in the stern. Kind of a light preload.

Morning night shifters and you old guys who don't sleep past 4 am.

Do them a lot, pull the points and cond and also the primary lead put it in place of the points a coiple of screws your done, Hell that petronix and coil is a great deal. I have bought from them before.

574086_n.jpg?_nc_cat=105&ccb=2&_nc_sid=825194&_nc_ohc=AskIJGZhMHgAX-M8Fwc&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-1.jpg

-
Back