Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
It was 75 here yesterday. Gonna be the same today with storms. And I gotta drive to Florida with no sleep.

that did not work.jpeg

Morning!
About the same as yesterday morning, -27f.
Thankfully no wind.

I was working at Upper Baker Dam yesterday, area hard hit by last windstorm. This is a pic of the main road down to the dams' powerhouse. They're going to put a french drain in and clear this slide out. We lost fiber up there and pole tops that had copper com cables running on them, good times!

IMG_1940.jpg

It is, always interesting driving down that road when there's snow, it's steep and yes deep ditch : )

Morning. Did you end up putting that box on?
Nope. Too cold. Supposed to warm up today. Quonset will warm up some with the sun today. We only need about 20 minutes in there, then back into shop to bolt it down.

Checking in here...right here...got some snow overnight. I hear the wind, crap another cold day.
Good Morning!!

Last edited:
And this morning i have to do a wheel bearing on a sebring. Hard to tell which one, so will connect my chassis sensors and go for a test drive. With the roads covered in ice,its really unsafe to try the slalom method,hard swerve side to side to load/unload bearing. Now al i have to do is drive down my road and listen for the loud bearing.

And this morning i have to do a wheel bearing on a sebring. Hard to tell which one, so will connect my chassis sensors and go for a test drive. With the roads covered in ice,its really unsafe to try the slalom method,hard swerve side to side to load/unload bearing. Now al i have to do is drive down my road and listen for the loud bearing.

Buckle up tight and do the slalom anyway. Total it out and then you won't have to worry about it. LOL

18 °F apparently, very windy (30mph) and snowing. Complete whiteout a few times. Actually came to a stop to sort out where the road was. So much for "dusting to 1"" Good morning everyone.

Save driving Rusty

Thank goodness the pollen count is low today - we do have that...And snow/clouds are helping with the UV...

upload_2021-1-26_5-50-23.png

-
Back