Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning MOPAR Magicians looking for coffee...

2770047_dc2653c222a2966592eb74f1454fc10a.jpg

I need another cup. Hey I tagged you on carbs for sale,, I keep forgetting that number.

I need another cup. Hey I tagged you on carbs for sale,, I keep forgetting that number.
I saw that thanks it's 4298. Another member sent me pics of one he wanted to sell. We agreed to a price, I asked about payment, then radio silence. I sent him a PM a few days ago and nothing. He's on the site daily, not sure what's happened. Hopefully he gets back to me.

Any word on the house yet?
Well with our reduced offer no inspections came a reply. They are working on an offer with their attorney and will have something for us in a couple days. I'm hoping since that was Friday, they are offering something Monday. That's the problem doing a home purchase with a non-relator attorney involved just drags it out. This deal should of been done in a couple days tops.

Any word on the house yet?
I did take a close friend over last week and walked him through. He does professional level home remodeling. He looked at the basement which is finished but not counted in the finished square feet. They have done it all but a floor covering because the seller didn't want to pay taxes on the extra 1100 feet. Now you better understand what I'm up against. Looking at the almost finished 1100 feet in the basement, brick detached garage, with the house location, he felt I could easily add $125k to the current value...SWEET!!

Nice! Hey is there heat and water in the garage?
Heat and AC will come when I buy it. No water and need to check the county code. I was told we have some weird stuff and on a residential with water in the garage they'll count that garage as living space.

That one was a royal PIA

New donor case, Bushings, Autolite points, nors wires, new points plate, and a new oil fill assy. New rebuilt Autolite Vacuum advance. All for a tag number! And the tag looks like crap!
Like buying a VIN on eBag and building the car it used to have attached to it. LOL
Good Morning

You going to Carlisle this year? Actually who is planning on it?
We're planning on it. With the new house and all we're doing before we move in, selling our current house, it might be a shorter trip then originally planned.

I might have some COOL type stuff for you to display if your going to do that in the garage.

We want to go to that, hopefully we'll have our shot, show stopper for us if we don't. Also planning a trip to New Orleans to meet my wife's newly found father, he's traveling from Michigan to N.O. Daughter and SIL will also be there.

As of now I am not getting the shot. When I got the N1H1 shot it started all my medical issues so I am very leary of it. I doubt I will ever get another shot at all.

As of now I am not getting the shot. When I got the N1H1 shot it started all my medical issues so I am very leary of it. I doubt I will ever get another shot at all.

I get it, we know a guy who had that happen, is on disability. Some flu shot, not sure when he got it but it paralyzed him for a while.

I was bad, dizzy as hell, lost a ton of weight went down to 90 from 140. Cant get disability because it is a un diagnosed issue from the va. I do get 30% from them and a early retirement from being a technician. . Burning through my 401K to live hopefully next year it will get better I get my military retirement and have 4500 points so it should be good.

-
Back