Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Guys out of Hurlby. Most times same airframe and they'd rotate crews in and out so we'd get active and guard guys off and on.

Thanks for wrenching on those things man... I think the data plate on one 53 actually was from 1950-something. Not much on the PH... that was usually the medical team and patient transport

I am up there also prob low thousands bunch in the Pave also prob at least 800 or so. Loved them. Now those pilots were insane.

One of the best we had a E-9 that used to make us show up around 0400 every day for no reason, he used to strolll in around 0900. We got reay sick of it and he got signed up to ever thing that you can recieve from LGBT sites/magazines. He wore out a few shreaders. Got the most mail daily then I have ever seen! Moral....Dont mess with your guys!:rofl: Best part he could not even ask why! That was a long seven months for him!

One of the best we had a E-9 that used to make us show up around 0400 every day for no reason, he used to strolll in around 0900. We got reay sick of it and he got signed up to ever thing that you can recieve from LGBT sites/magazines. He wore out a few shreaders. Got the most mail daily then I have ever seen! Moral....Dont mess with your guys!:rofl: Best part he could not even ask why! That was a long seven months for him!
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: You’re giving me ideas

NICE

Kinda like putting a for sale ad in the local paper for a certain E7s car and stating that he works a late shift so call between 01:00 and 04:00

Doubt you would do that. Only works depoyed when you recieve mail. Another good one is sign them up with Date a Inmate and post a pic of a hot colered woman. Thats a classic always, mail from inmates also. We had five hours to think of this crap every day.

Doubt you would do that. Onlly works depoyed when you recieve mail. Another good one is sign them up with Date a Inmate and post a pic of a hot colered woman. Thats a classic always, mali from inmates allso.
I don’t know about that. I’ve got someone who definitely deserves it

Had a loudmouth on the team we would mess with by pouring out a little bit of motor oil under his Harley when he parked it....

Hours of entertainment watching him search for the leak

Did that to a new prius with antifreez daily, guys wife was in on it also and did it at home. Pretty funny went to the dealer at least ten times before they realized the anti freeze we dripped was green and the car had red in it. Man he was pissed. Another deserving canidate.

Did that to a new prius with antifreez daily, guys wife was in on it also and did it at home. Pretty funny went to the dealer at least ten times before they realized the anti freeze we dripped was green and the car had red in it. Man he was pissed. Another deserving canidate.

But you also have to be cool about it when you "get got"

Guys super glued down everything on my desk one afternoon...

Ever eave a dye bomb in the desert? That oone is great, bury a dye pack like they used to use in the aircraft ife vests in say Kuwait, It willl rain eventualy and all the sand gets that floresent green in it. Pretty funny hearing from the repllacement guys about it.

Ever eave a dye bomb in the desert? That oone is great, bury a dye pack like they used to use in the aircraft ife vests in say Kuwait, It willl rain eventualy and all the sand gets that floresent green in it. Pretty funny hearing from the repllacement guys about it.
Don’t do that on a base in the US, environmental loses their **** over that!

So, so many stories

Don’t do that on a base in the US, environmental loses their **** over that!
Helll in Specops when you did your last flight they used to dump a bucket of that shark dye over you.

I had a great group of guys in California, one day I go into my office they safety wired absolutely everything down. Took months to find it all, even the files in the cabinets, every one of them. Guess night shift was not busy that day.

Another good one we switched the N and M buttons on a supervisors keyboard, he looked and typed. For days all his e mails were histerical, even the O-6 loved it.

I am sure you cant do most of that crap today for sure. Glad I got out when I did I woud be in Leavenworth for sure.

-
Back