Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Yup getting used to a differet style keyboard. You guys are great telling me I am Fing up!

We got your back....

Got your back.jpg

I'm looking into opening a division of my LeFevre Motorsports Co. In Viet Nam. It makes getting in and out of the country easier, during normal travel restrictions. Plan is to use it to consult with buyers in VN that want to buy Hot Rods in America.
I’ll sell them my dart, 250,000 American

Mitch you get your import muscle car company going I would sure entertain thinning our herd. We are currently plating and insuring 8-9 rigs. We are on edge of moving the whole mess back home and I am going to thin it down. Makes no sense, I can’t keep batteries up on them all without tenders.

Red potato's yum! What's in the stainless bowl?
We strip picked the garden as we could get frost any day now. Green tomatoes in one of the stainless bowls and cherry tomatoes in the other. We make a green tomato salsa and then can it from end of year I un ripe stuff. We grow a lot of peppers as well.

We strip picked the garden as we could get frost any day now. Green tomatoes in one of the stainless bowls and cherry tomatoes in the other. We make a green tomato salsa and then can it from end of year I un ripe stuff. We grow a lot of peppers as well.

I have 1 tomato plant, need to do the same with it. Next year I'll be able to plant, wife wants peppers.

I have 1 tomato plant, need to do the same with it. Next year I'll be able to plant, wife wants peppers.
In the PNW we had the best luck with Roma tomatoes, there just was not enough warm sunny days for the heirlooms. The cherry versions are also good for PNW. The big ones just finally start to turn right before winter. We ended up building a green house to keep us in fresh veggies, as I am mostly a rabbit.

In the PNW we had the best luck with Roma tomatoes, there just was not enough warm sunny days for the heirlooms. The cherry versions are also good for PNW. The big ones just finally start to turn right before winter. We ended up building a green house to keep us in fresh veggies, as I am mostly a rabbit.
Roma's are great for salsa. Real meaty and not many seeds.

I appreciate that insight. It is a short growing season here on Whidbey and it's a way different climate (colder, drier) than the surrounding areas. Will try Roma's, not sure what peppers will grow good.

I appreciate that insight. It is a short growing season here on Whidbey and it's a way different climate (colder, drier) than the surrounding areas. Will try Roma's, not sure what peppers will grow good.
Peppers take 60-90 days. Hot peppers up to 120. If course buy started plants.

On peppers we had the best luck with Anaheim’s, jalapeño do ok late, best way on peppers is to do them in containers so you get the soil warmer faster. With some drip irrigation on a timer. Then you don’t have to mess with them. I did a lot of work with Trident Seafoods so was on your island all the time heading to Anacortes.

On peppers we had the best luck with Anaheim’s, jalapeño do ok late, best way on peppers is to do them in containers so you get the soil warmer faster. With some drip irrigation on a timer. Then you don’t have to mess with them. I did a lot of work with Trident Seafoods so was on your island all the time heading to Anacortes.

Thanks, this will help me with layout. Garden will be on a timer/drip irrigation. Will probably also feed tomatos that way, think they don't like being watered from the top. Trident, wow that is a big employer out in Anacortes.

Yes I posted pics yesterday Mr. No back read.

View attachment 1715803033

View attachment 1715803034

No it wasn't hard to get out.
Just had to pump it up to get it working.
You could spend hours polishing it

There are some rich Vietnamese that want American Iron.
I'd sell the Duster for more than its worth
Morning all you Mopar moving misfits, here is what is on the menu this morning. Not sure what it will be when I am done but this is what I am starting with.

View attachment 1715803040
Looks like a cooking show with everything portioned

I need to pick some peppers. Think everything else is done. Doesn't look lie I am getting any brussel sprout again. Need too plant them earlier I think
My tomatoes did better this year than last, but not nearly as good as some previous years.. Only exception - last year I had one grape tomato plant that produced hundreds of tomatoes. Couldn't find a single one of them this year when I bought my plants. :wtf:

You could spend hours polishing it

I'd sell the Duster for more than its worth

Looks like a cooking show with everything portioned

I need to pick some peppers. Think everything else is done. Doesn't look lie I am getting any brussel sprout again. Need too plant them earlier I think

My tomatoes did better this year than last, but not nearly as good as some previous years.. Only exception - last year I had one grape tomato plant that produced hundreds of tomatoes. Couldn't find a single one of them this year when I bought my plants. :wtf:

Weird about the tomato's since they are self pollenating. Maybe birds or critters liked those grape tomato's and picked them off?

-
Back