Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I have a nice TenPoint crossbow I bought bout ten years ago. Used it liberally here at my house and at the old family farm. Out of the 8 big mounts I have in my shop, three are bow Deer.....
My son is a bow hunter. Think he got 3 so far. Hard not to.they wander around in his back yard. Those he leaves, but 2 or 3 hunnerd feet back is where the big bucks hide.

I don't believe in ever selling a firearm... something I've stuck with my whole life
I’m out of room for long guns. Plus it’ll depend on how much I like them after shooting them. I have certain firearms that won’t ever be sold.

Ive had plenty of firearms training in my time. Don't own a single one now.
I may be old and slow, but I still prefer up front and personal.
I like a good piece of Cutlery.

I have a nice TenPoint crossbow I bought bout ten years ago. Used it liberally here at my house and at the old family farm. Out of the 8 big mounts I have in my shop, three are bow Deer.....
That’s actually one of the things I’m thinking of trading these two shotties in on, a nice crossbow.

Ive had plenty of firearms training in my time. Don't own a single one now.
I may be old and slow, but I still prefer up front and personal.
I like a good piece of Cutlery.

2CD7BFAB-3A6D-495C-A034-90AB8C09583A.jpeg

I carry a 4in folding Buck Knife in my pocket when Im in Viet Nam. My girls brother is a Policeman in my city of Vinh Long. We were at dinner one day with him. We were eating Crabs, so I thought I would show them how we pick crabs in Maryland. I broke out the Buck, and you should have seen the look on his face..LOL..He says, you know Mitch... that is illegal in Viet Nam. Can't carry a big knife like that. Im like..Ok, but Im still gonna carry it. He says....I don't see nothin.......Ok.....:thumbsup:

I don't usually work on the weekends, but this job was pretty easy and profitable. The parts were quite expensive.
PXL_20211113_195113503.jpg
PXL_20211113_195243388.jpg
PXL_20211113_195243388.jpg

-
Back