Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Hey Rick you ever going to be able to make it to Carlisle one of these years?

Almost done moving tools into the new box. Holy crap do I have a bunch of junk tools accumulated, filled three large flat raye boxes with them. You know the junk wrenches and screwsticks you have bent ito a shap for that one job! No idea what that was now!

Not Carlisle that was the lift days, and your place. NOTE never put Rick on a airmatress, amplifies his snooring!!!!

Not Carlisle that was the lift days, and your place. NOTE never put Rick on a airmatress, amplifies his snooring!!!!
Rick met me at Carlisle and walked around, before we came up to your place. I believe you are beginning to Geeze....:lol:

Morning guys. Late night picked the daughter and family up at the airport late evening. An hour drive home and then a 2 almost 3- & 5-year-old with 14 hours travel worth of energy. They could have done whatever they wanted. We haven't seen them due to Covid on two years. It was fun!!

Morning guys. Late night picked the daughter and family up at the airport late evening. An hour drive home and then a 2 almost 3- & 5-year-old with 14 hours travel worth of energy. They could have done whatever they wanted. We haven't seen them due to Covid on two years. It was fun!!

Sounds like a great reunion.

Hey, I got an idea how we paint that ceiling at the pool....

47413_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=a26aad&_nc_ohc=Dgc0intxt3UAX_fffq0&_nc_ht=scontent.fmci1-3.jpg

-
Back