Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
And I had to pee again!

Beavis pee in pool.jpg

Falcon 9 live

Interesting thanks. They mention when they lose visibility and don't get it back until Mauritius. When deployed to Diego Garcia (same area) we heard that there was equipment there that picked up space traffic and was the only "game in town" that would track that portion of the voyage.

Was just trying to explain this to her. Wow really impressive actually. No wonder we get away with what we do. Has to be a record somehow.

I should have kept up on the launch schedule at VAFB. Perfect morning to sit on top of Harris Grade and watch a launch. Not a cloud in the sky and probably right about 30° at Harris Grade elevation. :lol:

I should have kept up on the launch schedule at VAFB. Perfect morning to sit on top of Harris Grade and watch a launch. Not a cloud in the sky and probably right about 30° at Harris Grade elevation. :lol:
Pics or it didn't happen! :poke::lol:

Enjoy the peace and quiet of an empty house.
At dinner last night the five-year-old granddaughter announced she'd be staying, and Nana and Papa would be her new Mommy and Daddy,,,:rofl::rofl:
That’s awesome. My grandparents raised me. Very unique bond.

South VAFB, Space X telecom satellite launch. Right on time too.

Was Jeff Bezos there???

He cares more about the space program than the workers that died in the tornado that hit one of his Amazon warehouses....

Last edited:
-
Back