Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning!
-9f. A thermostat to do in the afternoon i think,and a caravan oil cooler to do as well. And its a mess.

Neve was able to get there used to double dip when we deployed with leave. Was definately nice.

I am mustering up enough courage to get out on front end loader and start clearing rail road track. Waiting for a bit of light while my machine warms up -6F here this morning.
You can keep that really cold stuff with you!!

I'm "working" from home this week. I could do this all the time...would be fine with me!!

I've been a "Remote" employee for a few years (pre-COVID)... had some other job offers but my commute is about 20 feet... The value of my time is greater than $$ and requires a truly STOOPID offer to change from this.

I'm "working" from home this week. I could do this all the time...would be fine with me!!
It does get to suck with 3 kids and a wife in the house though. Otherwise, it’s pretty nice.
Good morning everyone.

I've been a "Remote" employee for a few years (pre-COVID)... had some other job offers but my commute is about 20 feet... The value of my time is greater requires a truly STOOPID offer to change from this.
I was remote for about a year and a half due to Covid...loved every second of it!! Went back in June but, Covid has helped changed the culture a touch as they are more flexible with allowing salaried people to work from home here and there. I normally use vacation time between Christmas and New Years to have about 2 weeks off but, this year I saved the three days and just worked from home...

Good Morning. Just letting you I am lurking
Tikini man.jpg

-
Back