Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
The other good thing about that airport restaurant job was we did meals for some of the flights, would drive out to the plane with lift truck (I usually got the wands, that's scary). Anyway, stewardesses were always on board, they were flirty. One gave me some mini bottles of booze once, those were good times.

Good job, now make another plate and I will be there in 10 !!

Good morning

IMG_3157.jpg

Hopefully gonna get Stefan's Jeep running today. He was doing the valve covers yesterday when I talked to him. Mostly just wires, ods and ends - and double check everything. Only big item left -need to get the exhaust pipes back on. They look like a PITA...

Sooooo I take the Tikey truck out yesterday. Have to love 4WD low in that. No issues going up to the road. Driving it sounds just a bit weird. Get to the gas station a guy comes up to me tells me the FL tire is almost flat. Great spare is bald. Go fill it up with air the valve stem is split at the rim. OK tire store almost next door. Go in ask them if they can do it, no sweat. Ten minutes later it is done. Ask them how much. $0 seriously. Gave them a 20 for lunch at least. Owner seriously did not want to take it told him give it to the kid thayt froze outside then. I get a comment from him that I hooked his kid up with a cheap slant dist a few years ago for free. It does come around....

It's nice that they remembered, good stuff. Seems like you help a lot of people, think I saw someone looking for a distributer that needed help but some didn't appreciate things offered or said. Think that can happen on the "Wanted" thread a bit. That reminds me I got to go check on a radiator for a 69 for a "wanted".

There are a ton of "armchair technicians" on all the threads. I dont let them get under my skin. I just remember who they are and dont sell them or help them out again. Works well.

Sooooo I take the Tikey truck out yesterday. Have to love 4WD low in that. No issues going up to the road. Driving it sounds just a bit weird. Get to the gas station a guy comes up to me tells me the FL tire is almost flat. Great spare is bald. Go fill it up with air the valve stem is split at the rim. OK tire store almost next door. Go in ask them if they can do it, no sweat. Ten minutes later it is done. Ask them how much. $0 seriously. Gave them a 20 for lunch at least. Owner seriously did not want to take it told him give it to the kid thayt froze outside then. I get a comment from him that I hooked his kid up with a cheap slant dist a few years ago for free. It does come around....
Known world-wide AND locally! :thumbsup:

I am helping a guy out that has a restoration buisness. Really de ja view on the pointed questions. Got screwed once before but Tim dealt with him in person and talking to him told him straight up my concerns. Good guy seriously. I guess I am his dist parts guy now.

No such thing on a Sunday, Good Morning! First cup here too, slept in : )
I never wake up at 8. Usually around 7. Tossing and turning that last hour took it's toll though. I feel like I was in a bar fight. A couple Motrin will get me going. :lol:

Last edited:
I see the squirrel chewed through the finch feeder sock again. That'll teach me. I need to put out a fresh ear of corn tor the fatties!

squirrel.jpg

-
Back