Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning gents...

Late start today. I was on a roll last night so stuck with it until it was done. I'll start pulling the old brake lines today and cleaning up the underbody.

Well yesterday was a small victory I thought. She had decided we needed a birdbath and a couple really big flower pots.
So off to the first place and it was a zero. Off to the second place and I sprung into action. "Hey we're going right by the gun shop and I want to show you something, plus they have a couple cute shop dogs" She agrees.
We walk in and I introduce her to Ammo the shop dog. He's all wags as she talks to him.(distraction is working)
I go to the counter and ask about a SnW model 69 2 1/2" 44 mag. Yes they can order me one.
She comes over and asks if I'm getting another gun? I am I said, and she replied get what you need. Really??
Mission sucess and we're off again looking for flower pots.
Yes we found exactly what we needed and was surprised how dam heavy those thing were.
Side note the dinning room table, chairs, and buffet table we ordered a year ago were finally delivered yesterday.
If you think they are heavy now, wait till they are full of potting soil, and like furniture wants to move them a dozen times for just the right spot. :poke:
Suggest you get a strong hand truck.:thumbsup:

IMG_20220327_200400.jpg

They didn't serve lobster at the restaurant we went to last night but I did have a good fillet mignon, crab stuffed prawns and scallops. It was a steak and schnitzel house, wife had prawns with spaetzle and red cabbage, all good. Lots of antlers in this restaurant lol!

Home (herbniemannssteakhouse.com)

They didn't serve lobster at the restaurant we went to last night but I did have a good fillet mignon, crab stuffed prawns and scallops. It was a steak and schnitzel house, wife had prawns with spaetzle and red cabbage, all good. Lots of antlers in this restaurant lol!

Last time we went there we both ate so much it felt like thanksgiving. They got great food!

There was a German place in Honolulu we used to go to. One night there was a group of us half military half real bikers. Big Samoan guy on the accordion. We had a chicken dance off. Classic!

Looks good. Love good German food

There's a takeout- only German place here. The couple is from the former East. Had Sauerbratten, spaetzle and Rotkohl. So good. They do a Schweinshaxe i want to try next

I think I wanna try the Steak Burger Dip with cheese and some smokin' hot mustard :thumbsup:

There is a good place near OMR's that Keith and I stopped at for lunch. Need to go there again, nothing around here believe it or not.

There's a takeout- only German place here. The couple is from the former East. Had Sauerbratten, spaetzle and Rotkohl. So good. They do a Schweinshaxe i want to try next

Don't think I've ever had Schweinshaxe, prolly pretty good tho. They did have a smoked pork cutlet I think, didn't order it but we will go back. Sounds like a gem of a restaurant you got there.

We have a Bosnian community here and there is a restaurant not far away. The food is damn tasty. Like the Germans, they know how to make sausages.

pg_s640x640&_nc_cat=1&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=ItXrh2mC_RAAX-fithu&_nc_ht=scontent.fagc1-2.jpg

A Ukraine SU-27 fighter returning to base with a road sign stuck to its jet intake...That is all. Class dismissed!
"If we's flying any lower, why, we'd need sleigh bells on this thing. But we got one little bulge on them Rooskies, at this height, why, they might harpoon us but they dang sure ain't gonna spot us on no radar screen."
Slava Ukraini! Heroiam Slava!
www.Sierrahotel.net
Image: TCH Sept 1st 2020

-
Back