Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning!
Already not bad out, snow is all but gone. Things are drying up.
Going to be high 60’s.
Washed my Avalanche, i did a shitty job. Think i will go at it with some dry wash i won at a car show.
First, its asking for a new u-joint, cv shaft and an oil change.

Tike runs also, just on Thong Thursday!:rofl:

Tikini man.jpg

They are the official Coffee thread thongs, I sent them out a few years ago.

Morning all, today is my Friday as tomorrow I head down to Ark for a go fast pistol event. Be nice to get outa here for a week or so. I griped and griped about the cold so it finally hit sixty here yesterday and I about died from heat! Funny how quickly your body acclimates to your environment. Almost 8 years up here on the Frozen Tundra and I think sixty degrees is uncomfortable hot. I am gonna die next summer in Arkansas!

Yup, sure enough. I have a hood out for paint. I will touch base tomorrow. I have short days or off on Fridays. It is easier than trying to get over there before they close during the week. Also, I dont want to be too much of a pain - just drags it out longer. As long as I have the rest of the car ready, then drive over, pin it on and go....

Yup, sure enough. I have a hood out for paint. I will touch base tomorrow. I have short days or off on Fridays. It is easier than trying to get over there before they close during the week. Also, I dont want to be too much of a pain - just drags it out longer. As long as I have the rest of the car ready, then drive over, pin it on and go....
I can’t wait to see it, I think it is really going to make the car stand out very nicely. Hoods are kind of like the face, a change of make up or a nose job and it makes the whole thing look different.

Morning all, today is my Friday as tomorrow I head down to Ark for a go fast pistol event. Be nice to get outa here for a week or so. I griped and griped about the cold so it finally hit sixty here yesterday and I about died from heat! Funny how quickly your body acclimates to your environment. Almost 8 years up here on the Frozen Tundra and I think sixty degrees is uncomfortable hot. I am gonna die next summer in Arkansas!
Good morning! Where is your go fast event at Rayrammie ..lol. sorry about that name, coffee is kicking in.

Good morning all. Did some of my least favorite work for shipyard. Crawling tanks and stripping the water out of them. Hot, humid, people dropping stuff on the deck over your head and a pain getting through the baffles.
Rant over. Hope you all have a great day.

Good morning all. Did some of my least favorite work for shipyard. Crawling tanks and stripping the water out of them. Hot, humid, people dropping stuff on the deck over your head and a pain getting through the baffles.
Rant over. Hope you all have a great day.

Sounds like confined space work, don't blame you for not liking it. Inline respirator or is it purged/tested?

Takes a while. Think I was running the fireplace till July that year. Neighbor actually called the police on it, pretty funny. Neighborhood *****.

I used to go into the areas also, sucked for sure. They were our spaces we had to deal with.

Crap i was on the Shreveport!

Well hopefully you weren't anchored near Peleliu when I was OOD, here's another one. Roving watch reported to me a 12 o'clock anchor. I did not know the significance of that, didn't have it in my training I was an airdale not a boatwains mate (but I should have known). Anyhoo, overnight this continues, daylight comes and we are pretty close to another anchored ship, been drifting towards it all night. Not my proudest moment as OOD. They set the sea and anchor detail and fixed it, I should have got my *** chewed but nobody said a word to my surprise.

-
Back