Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning!
Was nearly an inch of rain yesterday. Grass is turning green. But lawn is soft. Trees down, need cleaning up.
Finish lincoln then a sebring for a wheel bearing. Then i will be momentarily caught up.

Haircut today!
Been a while..
Can drive the Fargo today, wife needs avalanche.son still has nissan.
Mom is still not happy, but dealing with it.

Craig lesson learned when you drop rock put weed block under it keeps stuff from growing later.
Yep that's what we did with the first rock lay down. I use the paper in all the flower beds. Still just a 95% solution.

You have to have a solid filled coil not a oil filled it will eventually break down with no oil on the upper windings if that makes sense.

You have to have a solid filled coil not a oil filled it will eventually break down with no oil on the upper windings if that makes sense.

Yes, that makes sense

This is what is in here now, paired with the Chrome ECU

16521825259844006816376949500443.jpg

Looking for one for you. I know Brillman has some. I know I am out of them. Think the blaster offers them also.

Morning fellers!
I hated to do it but I turned on the air. It's 80° and sticky in here.

Morning fellers!
I hated to do it but I turned on the air. It's 80° and sticky in here.
I turned ours on yesterday. It was hot and humid and have another three days of it left.
8am here it is already 79 on the way to a forecasted high of 98 with 110 heat index...:wtf: to early for July weather!!

I turned ours on yesterday. It was hot and humid and have another three days of it left.
8am here it is already 79 on the way to a forecasted high of 98 with 110 heat index...:wtf: to early for July weather!!
No doubt. It was 90 at 5pm with evening thunderstorms.

-
Back