Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
He's about to call me back. Again. He's already called a little while ago and my phone locked up. lol

When I tried to call family after I got out of the surgery, most of them didn't answer...

Then when I was calling friends, the family started calling back and 'breaking in"... :BangHead:

It took about 2 1/2 to 3 hours to update everyone...

It was good to talk to all of you while I was in the hospital... I appreciate the company and good advice... :thankyou:

Ok men, time to get everything lade out and hit the hay, tomorrow I hope to put some brown on the ground as they say around here , freezer is ready, my knives are sharp, and my younger son is on call if I need him (sure I will) good night..

View attachment 1716011027

Brown on the ground.. Are we talkin' deer or...???

****.jpeg

So, as I said. I went out for a ride on my motorbike. Went by to check on a couple of pieces of land that I own. First one I stopped at was over in section 3 of the city. Right across from the big construction site of TNT contractors where they are building a community. There's a small canal separating that community from my property. They are building like gangbusters on that community. I expect it would be done within a year. But when I got over to my piece of property and looked I can see somebody had dumped rubble on my land. I need to find out who did that. I think I have a pretty good idea.

View attachment 1716011103

View attachment 1716011104

Call them Barney... As in Barney Rubble from the Flintstones....

I woke up to some escapees, Hemi and I got them busted Out of the woods and pushed them down into the low pasture. Then I used the famous MT bucket of grain trick trying to get them to follow me, staying down wind of course. Once they flanked me and got up wind I was busted. They knew there was no grain in the bucket! By then I had them in a corner so we got em out. Dang critters!

View attachment 1716011132

Stop horsing around... :rolleyes:

I often do that with Spanish, quietly listen then partake of the conversation at the end! Throws em off for sure! Although honestly in this part of the world there is a lot of folks that are bilingual Spanish and English.

My mil was a french teacher for her whole career... Retired as head of language department at Marygrove College in Detroit...

While standing in line at the bank once, the guys behind her were speaking french and talkin' **** about the others in line... She kept quiet and acted like she didn't know what they were saying... When she was next in line to go to the window, one of them made a grammatical error... She corrected his grammer in french and then walked to the teller window....

oops.gif

Well Karl is back in the house! Are dual stints like a dual plane manifold? Better flow to the pump! Chilly here this AM but no fluffy! I may have to run to Branson Mo to pick up doors at Menards. They totally crushed HD and lowes on price for the exact same doors. I like Menards!

I have one in the main widow maker artery and one in the artery that branches off of it....

Goo

Good morning, I be your hart dr didn't approve that , especially if you was home alone. Remember, don't grab anything or anyone with you right hand .

I have my older son here at home with me...

But he has a torn ACL from when he fell of his bike last spring and broke his arm and leg...

Goo

Good morning, I be your hart dr didn't approve that , especially if you was home alone. Remember, don't grab anything or anyone with you right hand .

I couldn't pinch the nurse's *** with that wrist cuff on my arm... :eek:

Do you think they put that on me on purpose??? :rolleyes:

-
Back