Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Just need to add tastles to them. Matt (noy Mattax) had a great Idea for a shirt in the hooters fashion but Hoppy's Strategically place. And under it "look up before I kick your ***" Thought it was funny as hell.

Last edited:
Have a few guys that race Mopars and was asked for some for thier cars. Figure 9-12" max, just freaking expensive under ten of them.

moonmondayII.jpg

Have a few guys that race Mopars and was asked for some for thier cars. Figure 9-12" max, just freaking expensive under ten of them.
Do you have a high quality imagine? I can check with work. Out print shop is extremely well priced. I would likely need it on a flash drive as email would compress it too much.

They made me 24 Demon logo stickers, 2 logo banners with eyelets, and my car show display board for $100

Do you have a high quality imagine? I can check with work. Out print shop is extremely well priced. I would likely need it on a flash drive as email would compress it too much.
Daughter scanned it at staples for me and it got cut in half!:BangHead: Basic imagine will this work?

finallogo.png

I got a charge out of this tracking note. :rofl: :rofl: De Plane! De Plane!

1669904550211.png

de-plane-2.jpg

Last edited:
Online sales stuff is madness.... sometimes the buyer, sometimes the seller but drama is often entertaining.
I bet, my wife and I had a good laugh or two, a person asked if the light bulbs come with the lamp, my wife said if you want these they will have to be protected and packed , if they show up not working I don't need bad feed back over a 8 dollar pack of bulbs, your dollar store has them..
What? No cat? No deal then!!!
:rofl:

Head out to the range this morning for my yearly retired LEO qualification. I changed out the mags last night from the good stuff to range ammo.
It will be cold, but it doesn't take long (50 rounds) maybe five minutes start to finish.
Get the range master sign off, go to the station and get my new ID card. Good for a year.
Well done good Sir! It is a perishable skill for sure. I am looking at doing a “qualification type event” participants will shoot a myriad of qualification targets and follow the protocols. Thus far I am thinking standard LEO B27, DEA target, Air Marshall, FBI, USMC, ARK State Police, Range Master, plus feed the participants. One ticket buys you lunch and an opportunity to see if you can Qual on all the different targets. Best aggregate will get some kind of prize. Obviously the guys will not have any kind of actual certification. Just be a fun day of shooting and BBQ. My only concern is then I am allowing the public onto the range if you will. Thus far I am really enjoying being a private range.

-
Back