Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
How's tricks Karl?

Ok...

Been having trouble with wobbly legs... Can't even walk from the bedroom to the front entrance without my legs getting shaky and I have to stop and wait a few minutes for them to get back to normal...

Started Wednesday and happened twice... Then happened earlier tonight... Really bad to where I had to get down on all fours to keep from falling from my feet...

I think it's one of the new meds they have me on and am going to start eliminating some of them... I don't give a **** what the doctors say, it's my body my choice and I don't like taking all of these meds...

7 different pills every day... I know I need 2 of them for sure, and those are the two I'm going to cut back to... I hate taking pills!!!

Seems the vitamin c has made quite a difference, will be keeping up with it. I went up the ladder a dozen times,and the pain is nothing like it was a week ago.

Ok...

Been having trouble with wobbly legs... Can't even walk from the bedroom to the front entrance without my legs getting shaky and I have to stop and wait a few minutes for them to get back to normal...

Started Wednesday and happened twice... Then happened earlier tonight... Really bad to where I had to get down on all fours to keep from falling from my feet...

I think it's one of the new meds they have me on and am going to start eliminating some of them... I don't give a **** what the doctors say, it's my body my choice and I don't like taking all of these meds...

7 different pills every day... I know I need 2 of them for sure, and those are the two I'm going to cut back to... I hate taking pills!!!

Ugh. Drug interactions and side effects suck. Hope you can figure it out.. maybe find an alternative to whatever is causing the leg issues

Good Morning All! Played Jeff Beck a bunch yesterday, bringing out BTO today, damn! My son is coming over to watch the Seahawks game with us, doing brats on the grill. Karl if you find the pill that's making you wobbly make sure you're still taking the rest and please let your doc know which one, maybe they can switch it out.

Morning!
-9° here this morning.
First, visit Mom then on the way home im stopping to see a gentleman with a shed full of classic car taillights. Going to pick out a few pairs of lights for the Studebaker. See what suits it.

Morning!
-9° here this morning.
First, visit Mom then on the way home im stopping to see a gentleman with a shed full of classic car taillights. Going to pick out a few pairs of lights for the Studebaker. See what suits it.
Sounds like a good day, pretty cool picking through a collection of parts happy hunting! Music world lost a good one, sounds like BTO is from your neck of the woods?

Sounds like a good day, pretty cool picking through a collection of parts happy hunting! Music world lost a good one, sounds like BTO is from your neck of the woods?
Yup,they spent time in winnipeg. As well as the Guess Who, and Neil young. Somewhere in my family there is a picture of Neil Young pushing my older sister on the swing in the back yard. He was good friends with my uncle.

Prob going to the farm show with the wife. One reason only MILKSHAKES. She has been after me for years to try one! Supposed to be great.

Guy with the taillights had a scope when i last toured. May ask if he still has it. If he does, i may pay too much for it….

Yup,they spent time in winnipeg. As well as the Guess Who, and Neil young. Somewhere in my family there is a picture of Neil Young pushing my older sister on the swing in the back yard. He was good friends with my uncle.
Wow, very cool. I love Neil Young, like to knock things off the walls listening to Cortez the Killer lol!

-
Back