Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I notice my Wally World trips are more spendy. Garden season is coming. I hope to can and freeze a bit more this year. The asparagus is already coming. I picked a handful yesterday. Next week will be garden tilling and plant some peas for starters. I have a green seedless grape to go in as well.
I haven't had the time or energy to start anything this year.
Mike how's corn prices I bought 6 ears $3.00.
Ham prices I walked on past.
How like does this king Chuck and Queen Clamidia go on for?

Not to bad, they jacked up one med from 100mg 3 times a day to 300 mg 3 times a day.
I'm adjusting to it. Thanks for asking. Hope you and Cheryl are good.
We are she's still on the mend from her broken ankle in January but moving around pretty well.

I haven't had the time or energy to start anything this year.
Mike how's corn prices I bought 6 ears $3.00.
Ham prices I walked on past.
How like does this king Chuck and Queen Clamidia go on for?
Corn is 50 cents an ear here. I haven't bought Ham since Easter. Spendy though. Chuckles and the Hoe? It will be on till noon I bet.

Originally a 6 cylinder car was completely restored in the mid-90s and I was told the full drivetrain from a Plymouth roadrunner was installed, it is a 383 727 and sure grip rear end without a doubt, I did not check if the numbers match motor to trans, but the build date on the 383 is 5.26.70
One day I will see it I hope!

Is she a member of the hardware club now?
My left ft feels like it weighs 5lb more then the right.
Sometimes I wear ankle weights to balance it out.
She is a hip but after several years forgets it's there until she goes through like airport security.

Hey you guys going to hagerstown if you see RB dual point OEM tachs under 100 pick them up for me if you can, I am out.

She is a hip but after several years forgets it's there until she goes through like airport security.
Last I went thru airport security I put everything on the belt and turned to walk over to get scanned. I had oversized sweat pants on first step and well at least I had clean boxers on. Lol.

The wife has a stimulator on her spine. Some times going into a store or through security it makes it go on high and shocks the hell out of her. Like a stun gun!

We are going into town today to watch GS play little league baseball. Our Boy is the Coach so that may be more entertaining than watching the GS!
Well remember too as you're watching his Dad (you) was a hockey player...:lol:

Good morning everyone. Got a ton done waiting for the truck box to show up. Missed my buddies bday cruise in town, but it looks like they had a great time. Raining now.

Resized95IMG952023050595192415.jpg

Resized95IMG952023050595201843(1).jpg

Resized95IMG952023050595201852.jpg

The wife has a stimulator on her spine. Some times going into a store or through security it makes it go on high and shocks the hell out of her. Like a stun gun!
Well , since she suggested I ask if they can Blue Tooth my new equipment. Tell her to move the stimulator from her spine to the front, ahem.
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Once it happened and she did not have the controller with her. That was a bad hour for sure, get home and the dam 9V is dead, None in the house. and it was Xmass to boot!

-
Back