Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I was pretty sure you had plans in mind, that will look great. The style of house you want the shrubs next to it to be formal and manicured.

Yeah, the whole neighborhood is that way so I want the house to fit the style.

Funny thing is that no one who lives here is all that formal or even that manicured. Just a bunch of very ordinary people who are really just down-to-earth nice folks. A bunch of guys here even have vintage muscle cars in their garages too!

Setting on the patio thinking listening to the loud motorcycles. If I would uncorked my exhaust and bonzai my car down the street I would spend the night behind bars. Lol

Setting on the patio thinking listening to the loud motorcycles. If I would uncorked my exhaust and bonzai my cat down the street I would spend the night behind bars. Lol

You only live once! Wake the neighbors!

(and then quickly put the exhaust corks back on and claim it was someone else)

Just about out of Revel Stoke. Weekends are hard on those.

Shutters look good. A giant spider crawling over the roof would give it a different style.

Like this?

Front landscaping Spider.jpg

Geez ... My last post was on page 1957. Backlogged to page 1981. That's half the age of rock'n roll. Oh, well. At least I know what I'll have to do today ...

Had a FANTASTIC weekend out in the summer house. Clear blue sky, very little wind and 73 F. Good company - our good friends/my wife's colleague from Norway and his family - Champagne and I bought a moped!

Our neighbor out there was washing her moped when I was out for a run, said she was selling it. I expressed interest and she came by. They had trouble getting it started after sitting for 4 years. She was eager to get rid of it so she said I could have it for $125. I said I'd take it sight unseen for that price.

We walked over and settled the deal. She included a really beefy motorcycle lock and chain, Givi case and a bottle of Motul 2-stroke oil.

I rolled it home, filled the tires and choked the engine to fill up the carb and it ran just fine! Smoke for a minute or two.

So the kids, 13 and 11, spent the evening riding back and forth on our little private road.

Get this. It had 67 km on the odo ... That's 40 miles. She paid $1,700 for it. I didn't take a pic but it's one of these, with the Givi case on the back.

kymco__fever_zx_limited_2010_3_lgw.jpg

-
Back