Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Ray, i think once i sell my acreage, i will need a distributor done for the Fargo. I have the streetmaster intake manifold and want to replace the cast iron one.

Can't find to many that want to work let alone outside where they might sweat for less than $20 an hour.
I figure if my customer wants to cut my grass, i will pay him. $20/hr is what i was thinking.

Can't find to many that want to work let alone outside where they might sweat for less than $20 an hour.

Used to be a couple of kids our here that were go- getters. Haven't seen them this summer. Teenager that just moved in down the street is mowing a couple of the lawns on the street already. He's got two cars he's wrenching on in the back yard. See him out there all the time. Talked to his dad... he's happy that he's messing with motors... but was disappointed that they're metrics. :lol: but that's the generation

Kids need hobbies to get them to want to work.

It's Morris Monday!

morrismondayLinda.jpg

Good morning :D

Monday Monday, can't stop that day.
Old song to start my good morning post.

20200220_105747.jpg

K.. torsion bars ordered... and the little rubber o-ring for the master cylinder ordered... hope they ship quick.. getting close to being ready for a motor (which is still in pieces..)

Used to be a couple of kids our here that were go- getters. Haven't seen them this summer. Teenager that just moved in down the street is mowing a couple of the lawns on the street already. He's got two cars he's wrenching on in the back yard. See him out there all the time. Talked to his dad... he's happy that he's messing with motors... but was disappointed that they're metrics. :lol: but that's the generation

Kids need hobbies to get them to want to work.
I agree. I have offered to help out a few of the young fellers around here, but when they hit driving age they seem to all want diesels or them noisy subarus or something like that. Things may change, im starting to see a few older vehicles appearing where i wasnt expecting them.

Morning guys..

Payback day... :lol:

Had tweaked my shoulder lifting a couple of weeks ago... well, apparently, it didn't appreciate the work on the car this weekend... Leg cramp woke me up at 0300... can't raise my right arm and blazing headache. Awesome

So sitting with a bag of frozen corn on my neck and my pre-workout elixir drink getting ready to get on the bike.

Monday
Other than that how was the play? Hah! I see the shoulder surgeon first week August. I am looking at a replacement. Not exactly thrilled but so it goes. Sounds like you need to go to town and get you a good massage.

-
Back