Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I agree, just have to do your research and see what real-world info is and people who have them
ok.. need to stop this hemi dreaming.. i have like 30k in inheritance coming.. gonna pay my house down with it.. buying a motor would be stupid :)

ok.. need to stop this hemi dreaming.. i have like 30k in inheritance coming.. gonna pay my house down with it.. buying a motor would be stupid :)
We all do stupid things at some point. Jes Sayin...
1690461320480.png

We all do stupid things at some point. Jes Sayin...
View attachment 1716119898

I'm already doing stupid.. i went from having a nice quiet granny cruiser to dumping soo much money into a 318 it's silly... having WAY too much gear and making a car i know i will hate after 20 mins of noise and 3000rpm at 50mph :) Yet.. i'm still doing it

well.. they messed up the billing first, i fixed that within a hour.. was told it would ship yesterday (2 days after ordering) but never got a shipping confirmation which i assume they send.. would be odd not to in this day and age..

Either way.. taking 2 days to ship stuff that's in stock seems kinda slow anymore. I have ordered from Mancini at 4pm and had the stuff show up the next day (i'm 10 miles from them, but they shipped out that fast)

Not bitching.. just letting anyone know if they are in a hurry is all :)
Morning ! If your in a hurry order from Summit . NOT

wmsmiley-****-hits-the-fan.gif

Well Scott if you ever come to see them look me up I'm about 200 miles from Fargo and have some kids that live there.
Definitely Fred, thanks. We were there in the Fall of '21, took the truck camper and it was a nice visit.
I believe Scott said he is coming up to MITP next year with that Dart. That would be very cool. Will get you the hotel details were we all stay.

Speaking of hemis... for you 331 guys.. this is for sale near me for $4500 which seems like a decent price.. With a 727
1690461753509.png

-
Back