Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Put together new chairs for the deck. Old seats were fabric and all but one torn. Plan was to replace fabric. Mae got material, but then decided she didn’t want to do them. Not sure her sewing machine could handle that heavy fabric anyway.

IMG_5330.jpeg

Not a very exciting day today. I walked the driveway and property with the backpack blower and got rid of all the leaves. It took me 2.5 hours, good workout. Now starts the never-ending battle with leaves. I start early and try to keep up with it, plus it is something that I actually enjoy.

Finally something.

Wanted to get it painted before I replace water pump and timing housing and get the new intake installed. Spent the last few hours cleaning and prepping.

20230909_172209_002.jpg

20230909_160719.jpg

20230909_155734.jpg

20230706_163813.jpg

Last edited:
Off to the yard waste dump. The Redbud is almost gone. I cut it all up with my cordless trim saw. One battery! It only has a 10" bar so I will have to fire up the gasser if it will run. I might just cut what's left for firewood.

Off to the yard waste dump. The Redbud is almost gone. I cut it all up with my cordless trim saw. One battery! It only has a 10" bar so I will have to fire up the gasser if it will run. I might just cut what's left for firewood.
Boy the internet is crap this afternoon. Look at that straight sucker growing from an old root.

20230909_153224.jpg

Ok read the 10 plus pages you yackers posted today...haha!!
We played our tournament Cheryl won the women's side me I didn't play well.
I blame it on the social we attended last night...free alcohol an evening with Woodford Reserve.
We got back to town stopped by the club. She wanted to hit some balls then we hit the pool.
The plus side from the social last night is I ran into a guy I know retired doctor who might be interested in the 55.
Toddy time have a great evening!!

Ok read the 10 plus pages you yackers posted today...haha!!
We played our tournament Cheryl won the women's side me I didn't play well.
I blame it on the social we attended last night...free alcohol an evening with Woodford Reserve.
We got back to town stopped by the club. She wanted to hit some balls then we hit the pool.
The plus side from the social last night is I ran into a guy I know retired doctor who might be interested in the 55.
Toddy time have a great evening!!

Sounds like a good social.... regardless of today's result.

Must've been the new driver? :poke:

Sounds like a good social.... regardless of today's result.

Must've been the new driver? :poke:
It was I've given it a couple months and it's just not working out.
I took the old driver out of the basement and is back in the bag.

-
Back